• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it bad or unhealthy to inhale "cigarillo" cigars?

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
I really like the White Owl brand mini "cigarillo" cigars and have been smoking them for a nicotine buzz and the flavor. I was told you can OD on nicotine inhaling any kind of cigar and I do inhale.

My main question here is: are cigars, including the minis, not meant for recreationl value/nicotine buzz at all and are made just to savor the flavor or something like that? I would think they would include some form of getting a doseof nicotine. I smoke them without inhaling, no noticeable nicotine buzz. I inhale them slightly, and I do get a pretty nice buzz. So I have been smoking them like once a week or month (a couple of those White Owl mini flavored cigars), and have been inhaling.

Is it extremely unhealthy to actually inhale cigars, or do some people do? By unhealthy I mean even mofr than just smoking cigarettes, as in getting way too much nicotine. I'm not too worried about it and could see it not being a problem but if it is that bad I could just get some cigs haha. Is it possible to even od from nicotine

I think it is more a matter of preference. I am a cigarette smoker but enjoy cigarillos as well and always inhale. To be honest, most cigarillos can be inhaled without it hurting much. Actual cigars tend to be much harsher when inhaled, and while I do not really enjoy cigars, everytime I have had one, I inhale. It is unhealthy irrespective of how you use them, so it is just really how the smoker chooses to smoke the cigarillo or cigar.