• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it a waste?

It only started last night, if it continues past tomorrow I go to doctor

I once had septic tonsillitis. As illnesses go, this was on another level. I've had hepatitis, covid-19, severe nutmeg overdose and heroin withdrawal. This beat the shit out of them all. But within half an hour of taking some appropriate antibiotics and anti inflammatories, the relief was like taking heroin for the first time.

I once had septic tonsillitis. As illnesses go, this was on another level. I've had hepatitis, covid-19, severe nutmeg overdose and heroin withdrawal. This beat the shit out of them all. But within half an hour of taking some appropriate antibiotics and anti inflammatories, the relief was like taking heroin for the first time.
It could be the fan we use we don’t have central A/C and we just had that dust cloud, atleast that’s what I’m hoping cause what you described sounds awful

seriously man nobody was thinking you were being a prick - it's just a light humour based on what you can clearly imagine could seem like a hammer-to-crack-a -nut scenario

hell I'm glugging Oramorph on occasion for the slightest pain 😆

seriously man nobody was thinking you were being a prick - it's just a light humour based on what you can clearly imagine could seem like a hammer-to-crack-a -nut scenario

hell I'm glugging Oramorph on occasion for the slightest pain 😆
Lol I don’t really like tylenol plus I like the buzz when it says every 4-6 hours that means it’s safe to take at those intervals right?