• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is it a waste?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I got a extremely sore throat is it a waste to take oxy every 3 hours instead of 4-6?

I took at like 7:30 I wanna take one now. But if I wait the 4 hours how could I increase effects. I plan on taking with tylenol. But I’d prefer to lay in today. So as safely as possible would you recommend sublingual these are ir oxy no apap

I took at like 7:30 I wanna take one now. But if I wait the 4 hours how could I increase effects. I plan on taking with tylenol. But I’d prefer to lay in today. So as safely as possible would you recommend sublingual these are ir oxy no apap
I have grapefruit juice as well but I’m not looking for something to make it extremely strong I also have access to a few more but I’d prefer to use it in the most economical way and breaking pills in half would not be logical as I built a tolerance being a dumb ass taking them for fun and now I need them

Really a thread about a sore throat and painkillers? You have OXY for that?Nice, lol!
I would say just take all of the Oxy in one go and enjoy a day listening to Lou Reed and basking by your imaginary pool.
*Note: I dunno wtf I'm talking about. I'm just highhhhh 😜

To be honest, I have never heard of anyone taking oxy for a sore throat, sounds like trying to kill an ant with a nuke. I think you would be much better off alternating between Tylenol and Motrin. But, to answer your question, imo, yes, it would be a waste to take it every 3 hours.
Do you have any other symptoms of COVID 19?

Really a thread about a sore throat and painkillers? You have OXY for that?Nice, lol!
I would say just take all of the Oxy in one go and enjoy a day listening to Lou Reed and basking by your imaginary pool.
*Note: I dunno wtf I'm talking about. I'm just highhhhh 😜
I’ll second that

To be honest, I have never heard of anyone taking oxy for a sore throat, sounds like trying to kill an ant with a nuke. I think you would be much better off alternating between Tylenol and Motrin. But, to answer your question, imo, yes, it would be a waste to take it every 3 hours.
Do you have any other symptoms of COVID 19?
Yeah I’m not the rest, risk vs reward to me prefers oxy over tylenol. Do I need the oxy nah.. and I appreciate your response and legit concern but a sore throat is not a primary indicator of Covid 19 it’s a symptom to answer. No I do not.

well it's a tad milder than oxy innit, a gentler tool for a gentle job
soundf like you just want an excuse to take your oxy - enjoy :)

No I just don’t really appreciate the patronizing attitude about what I use my oxy for, Merck manuals indicate some patients may need it for severe pain you don’t know me or what it feels like. I apologize for my crude response I understand your intentions are only to help, but I simply need an answer to the question I ask not a subtle opinion on whether you think it’s warranted or not. I’m getting high regardless I don’t need an excuse, but I would like for it to help the most effective way if I’m doing it.

Yeah I’m not the rest, risk vs reward to me prefers oxy over tylenol. Do I need the oxy nah.. and I appreciate your response and legit concern but a sore throat is not a primary indicator of Covid 19 it’s a symptom to answer. No I do not.
I hear ya. Sore throats suck. But going by my physiology, 3 hours isn’t long enough between doses. Now if you have an unlimited supply of sweet, sweet, oxy, go for it.

I hear ya. Sore throats suck. But going by my physiology, 3 hours isn’t long enough between doses. Now if you have an unlimited supply of sweet, sweet, oxy, go for it.
Yeah I mean it’s not unlimited and quite expensive but I mean if ima take it to get high I might as well maximize analgesia. I was wondering if every 3 would allow the half life to still being active but at half the dose. I’d like to try the 15s available. But I’m extremely sensitive so even 10mg is a lot especially after second dose of the day. I don’t want you or anyone think I’m being a prick. Oxy is overkill I agree but my tonsils are extremely large why they haven’t been taken out idk. I hope it’s not a reoccurance of my chronic strep I use to get as a child. Now With that shit if you seen my tonsils you’d be like ok now I understand

Seriously though, you may have a throat infection that requires antibiotics to treat. Chucking oxys at it ain't gonna do shit...