• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine is it a very bad idea to use coke once alone?

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
I've tried coke once at a party when i was shitfaced drunk so i didnt really get to fully examine a cocaine experience. So i have some and i wanted to give it a try at my house alone, only one line or two, just enough to get high enough to get the full effects and see what its all about.. but i read that its the worst idea to do cocaine alone because of the addictive qualities, and if you only stick to doing it socially you have a better chance of not making it a habbit. is the addictive qualities really that strong that i should not try it alone? i've personally never been addicted to a drug and i've been able to moderate my usage of say MDMA and alcohol very well, i can even smoke ciggarettes for a full week and quit cold turkey. but anywho, if i could get some opinions on this topic i'd appreciate it :)

Cocaine is powdered crack. Idk what you should do :)

I would say you will be fine. If you get and plan to use only a small amount, and stick with it you will be fine.

I really doubt you would freak out and hit the atm machine again and again spending all your money.

In regards to safety just make sure you start off slow. You can always take more, never less. Generally speaking it is a good idea to have someone with you while using drugs, but I generally use drugs by myself so I cant really lecture anyone on that.

Yeah as long as you dont have a heart condition or anything I don't think its a bad idea.....although you might wanna talk to people as cocaine can make one super talkative. Also start small as the above poster said and also stay hydrated and stay safe. Oh and just fyi it can be hard to resist redosing multiple times with coke and the crash can really really suck.

youre gonna wanna find something to do. personally i could never just sit and watch TV/movie or read or get on my laptop. video games are fun tho.

Just don't go to hard at it and you'll have an a-okay time by yourself. Personally I hate being around people while I'm on coke or they're on coke, annoys me to no end.

I was the kind of guy who liked coke around people but did it by myself too. Its lonelier by yourself. I would save it for your next party.

I was the kind of guy who liked coke around people but did it by myself too. Its lonelier by yourself. I would save it for your next party.
to late, already dug into the bag! ^_^.. but so question, about how much should a begginner take? i've taken about half gram within an hour of small lines and bumps, and i can't tell if this is the full effects or if im just slightly feeling it, i feel good, just as in my mood, very motivated! more talkative, and really clear headed, feels pretty mellow .. does it really not go much farther than that? or should i take another big line? haha xD... i can definitley see how this drug is moreish, or maybe its just cuz im not high enough, i dont knowww

Seems okay to me.

In my experience coke is one of the least addictive "hard drugs" but everyone is different.

ya im comin down now (havin a couple beers feels goood :)) all in all, cocaine sucks though imo haha. i mean i could have gotten shitty coke (although i got it off a very reliable vendor) but idk since this was my first time actually experiencing the high.. i went through a gram within 3 hours and theres nothing special about the high, i cant beleive people will ruin their lives over this stuff o.0

Last edited:
Unless you're from certain parts of the world cocaine is highly overrated & overpriced.

You don't need it. Try to nip addiction in the but before it starts because wanting to do drugs alone is usually the end of a run, not the beginning.. Be well, make the right choice, ABSTAIN!

Seems okay to me.

In my experience coke is one of the least addictive "hard drugs" but everyone is different.

I agree, in my opinion it's not all that addictive either. I really enjoy the mood lift/euphoria you get from even halfway decent coke, though. Too bad it's so overpriced, I don't know anyone (including myself) who can afford to do it on a regular basis. Maybe hthat's a blessing in disguise though

I prefer'd to be alone. Being around other people doing a fiendish drug sucks. It's not like drinking with friends. Especially if you smoke it, get ready for people to be carpet surfing (looking for lost rocks in the carpet).

Honestly, it's not as amazing as people make it out to be. Perhaps when there were less options of recreational drugs, but I honestly would never want to do coke again even if I got it for free. But I understand being curious. Just know it's FIENDISH. That little voice in your head that says "you can't afford to buy more" goes mute.

Be safe whatever you do.

Unless you're from certain parts of the world cocaine is highly overrated & overpriced.
^^Definately this.

Plus,many ppl have to use certain drugs a certain amount of times to start realizing/appreciating/enjoying the high.
Personally i did heroin for the first time and fell in love,but i know alot of ppl who had to do it 6-7 times to start "appreciating" the effects,and some other who never got it at all and never touched it again!

ya im comin down now (havin a couple beers feels goood :)) all in all, cocaine sucks though imo haha. i mean i could have gotten shitty coke (although i got it off a very reliable vendor) but idk since this was my first time actually experiencing the high.. i went through a gram within 3 hours and theres nothing special about the high, i cant beleive people will ruin their lives over this stuff o.0

neither can i. but you probably haven't got the best stuff. good coke boosts your confidence to levels where you feel like you're some kind of celebrity and should be treated as such. it's pretty moreish while you're high, but once it's gone i realise that the effects really aren't that fun at all. just focus, concentration and lots of confidence. i would never pay for coke and would decline in most situations when it's offered to me for free. especially with the low-quality, levamisole-contaminated stuff that's floating around most of the time.