• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is it a bad idea to mix 25C-NBOH with LSZ?

Ben79

Greenlighter
I've got 10 mg of Etizolam, so anxiety isn't my concern.
If I would decided to do so, how do you advice me to do it?(both at the same time? one after the other? one at the peak of the other?...)

Thanks.

why exactly are your interested in the mix in the first place. They are likely to be equally interesting on their own so what exactly are you trying to gain?

both together
less than full doses of each
they mixed well (last time I tried)
more rounded out experience.

There's a report of al-lad + 25c-nboh causing problems somewhere on this board. But that was 2.5mg of 25c-nboh which is a high dose by itself, so who knows if the al-lad had anything to do with it. And lsz isn't al-lad.

I did quarter tabs of each and found it good.
I think half tabs of each would be better.

it has to do with the spectrum of receptors covered.
if you research lsd/lsz receptors, you find that the 25-i receptors are somewhat different, (eg 5HT2b 5HT 2a) and the combination gives a more rounded experience.
I truly believed that LSD is the cat's ass best in show of all substances ever, and still do, however adding a small amount of 25-i to it is even better.

why exactly are your interested in the mix in the first place. They are likely to be equally interesting on their own so what exactly are you trying to gain?

I just don't know why you'd want to!
Simple: I want something different, something unknown, surprising.
+I'm planing to visit in a zoo with my friends while tripping(all of us), I want it to be big.

[Quote removed per request]
I think I would follow your advice.
I also consider to add ~1/3 mg of Etizolam to the cocktail(unlike popular opinion, I find the mixture of low dosage benzo's and psychedelics to be a delight).

Thank you all, you really helped me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow good point there, I agree about it seeming a bit redundant - especially when it appears that when it comes to NBOMe's / NBOH's pushing it in some way is not always so safe!
the point I make in #7 about the spectrum of receptors above suggests that there is an obvious reason, but the idea would be to back off the dosage of each so that you get a more rounded trip if you are interested in exploring that.
this chart gives a small view listing main receptor activities of various psychedelics.
when mixing you probably want to mix those with different receptors if looking for a wider effect, and the same receptor if you want a stronger effect and have run out of one drug but can get similar results with a mix.
397533195-Psychedelics_and_the_Human_ReceptoromePM.png