• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is Indica the Answer for Me?

xXRobbie98Xx

Greenlighter
So every time I smoke weed I always get really anxious. I feel awful. My heart starts racing which makes me panic and I feel extremely lost and disorientated. Whenever I smoke weed and its only ever been 5 or so times, could it of always been Sativa? I never know the strain because it usually isn't my weed lol. Always a friends apart from the one time I bought my own from a dealer. So if I bought Indica, would I experience all these horrid symptoms?

Note: I understand the differences between sativa and indica, head high vs lazy body high etc. Hence why I'm asking because a lazy body high sounds much more relaxing.

All of these negative feelings you are experiencing is pretty much a result of the unfamiliar feeling of getting high on weed. It's not uncommon to feel this way the first times you smoke, and it doesn't really matter whether you smoke a dominant sativa or indica. You basically have to get used to the high weed is giving you. I think the answer to your question is to smoke less, preferably alone, and work your way up. As time goes on you won't react and/or notice these symptoms as a negative side-effect.

Pineapple Diesel is the weed everyone should smoke. It takes away any bad mood, takes away anxiety & depression.

Also takes away my back pain, & leaves an afterglow for a day & a half.

Look it up, great weed!

All of these negative feelings you are experiencing is pretty much a result of the unfamiliar feeling of getting high on weed. It's not uncommon to feel this way the first times you smoke, and it doesn't really matter whether you smoke a dominant sativa or indica. You basically have to get used to the high weed is giving you. I think the answer to your question is to smoke less, preferably alone, and work your way up. As time goes on you won't react and/or notice these symptoms as a negative side-effect.

Do what Habbman suggested. It sounds as though you're perhaps smoking way too much at once? Or if you get anxiety or panic attacks while sober, maybe herb is not for you? But do try out an Indica and see what it's like for you. The high will be a lot more sedating than a pure Sativa or hybrid, and give you more of a body high where you will not want to move and you might wind up more relaxed.

There are different varieties of weed.....there are some that don't cause any anxiety or panic attacks, & it can be your first time smoking it.

With some people, it can take them years of trying g different weed before discovering what works for them.

If you live in Colorado, you can go into a store & tell them.you're looking for weed that lifts your mood, takes away depression & anxiety & no paranoia or anxiety attacks, you will walk out within minutes.

In other states, good luck finding what you want, it needs to be legal.everywhere.....there are so many therapeutic effects from different brands.

Benzo prescribers could drop benzo habit if they could get ahold of a weed that takes away stress & anxiety, you just gotta live in Colorado to get quick access.