• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Is heroin ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a blood clot but it's being treated with rivoxiban. Will H cause any blood clots or give me a stroke or die?

It's a bad idea, especially if you IV, which dramatically increases the risk of a clot.

This is too much. We absolutely cannot give advice regarding potentially fatal medical conditions. Please, please, please do not be using the internet to diagnose complex medical issues. We support you and want you to be happy and healthy, but it would be highly irresponsible to recommend anything other than an MD's opinion.

This is too much. We absolutely cannot give advice regarding potentially fatal medical conditions. Please, please, please do not be using the internet to diagnose complex medical issues. We support you and want you to be happy and healthy, but it would be highly irresponsible to recommend anything other than an MD's opinion.

Ok I'll talk to a dr

Is heroin ok with a blood clot?

Nothing is okay/good/fine,etc with a blood clot. If a piece of the clot breaks off it can travel to your lungs/heart. Uppers will theoretically increase the danger of this happening. Downers, pain reliving substances will potentially mask warning signs of a problem.

There is no answer to " is X okay with a blood clot?". Unless a doctor knows what is going on with you, you are in a certain amount of danger from complications.

Get the clot checked out.

Backing up Keif's recommendation, I walked into a hospital with minor symptoms and a doctor came back like he saw a ghost saying that i could have dropped dead walking in.

Absolutely nothing to fuck with.

Status
Not open for further replies.