L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is he STRAIGHT or Bisexual?

Nalid

Greenlighter
Everything started in Highschool , I'm a 15 year old , Male & bisexual.The was a group of 3guy . I like this guy & he knew , we had problems. So I stoped liking him. And I liked his other friend & he never really paid attention , so I forgot him too. The last one I sweared that I would never like him. But at the end , I did. Everything happened in summerschool. (2weeks ago). The first day was normal. Very little students. The teacher had annaunced that many students were absent. 10 of those absent students were in the wrong classes . The next day they got sent to the right class (mine). When they arrived there was a guy who caught my attention ... and it was the 3rd guy. When he walked in he noticed me , and stared A LOT , as days passed he would stare at me. When the teacher released us to lunch , I went out first out the door and turned back and caught him checking me out. He would always try & peak to look at me. As days passed all we did was stare at each other at times and look away. Today our eye contact got a bit longer (I always looked away). & my friend told me she had caught him looking at me and when he noticed that he got caught by her , he looked away. She said few minutes after that when she was talking to her neighbor (partner) he stared again and she said "christian is in love haha" , he responded "wtf nahh" . & after that the teacher let us work and onenof the Teacher Assistant asked him if he needed help and he said "yea" & the Teacher Assistant happen to sit next to me a seat behind & christian (my crush) said he did need help and sat behind me when really they could of had stayed in his table but he prefered moving. Idk if this are signals ot not but he stares at me and checks me. I need help because I been lost. Most guys check me out , not to brag but I have a nice butt lol and they stare at.. & idk if I should talk to the guy, do yu guys think he is bisexual ? And if he feels attracted to me?. Thanks for your responses.

Well no pussy loving straight dude is checking out other guys, I can tell you that much! As far as bi or gay, wtf knows..damn kids lol.

- hopeless..

It's hard to really understand what you're saying due to the block of text.
But it's perfectly fine/normal to be bisexual. If that's what he is then so be it. It's possible.

why do we gotta label everything?

let's just be the sexual beasts we were born to be =D!

fuck who you like and find attractive :). i did not read the OP but conversation with the other party will be more effective than asking this delightful bunch of strangers m8 ;).