❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is god angry at us??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
Well whether you believe in him, it or not, I’ve got a theory and may have it sussed, I think the reason there is so much tradegy, trouble, wars, depression and chaos in world because we are living the ultimate fornication, look up what that word means. Too much premarital casual sex is giving off fanny fart gas that ruins the atmosphere, causes problems for earth and climate. So we don’t know how to think anymore under stuffy conditions and just fight instead of working things out! Am i onto something or a wack job?

I'm pretty sure the cavemen were killing each other, and fucking like animals, so id say no

your point is very muddled. if god does not exist how can 'he' be angry at us?

and what does this - "Too much premarital casual sex is giving off fanny fart gas that ruins the atmosphere, causes problems for earth and climate. So we don’t know how to think anymore under stuffy conditions and just fight instead of working things out!" - have to do with god?

alasdair

There is no god. Sex is never casual.Farts have existed since before humans. Chaos has always been. Wars are caused by man. Depression is a feeling that pertains to an individual and does not necessarily reflect reality. We are not the ultimate fornicating culture in history. Hope this helps.

A. Is god angry at us??
-that assumes a god is real
Well whether you believe in him, it or not, I’ve got a theory and may have it sussed, I think the reason there is so much tradegy, trouble, wars, depression and chaos in world
-is this due to god punishing us or a direct effect of fornication?
because we are living the ultimate fornication, look up what that word means.
-what is the difference between fornication and ultimate fornication?

Too much premarital casual sex is giving off fanny fart
-how does premarital causal sex increase farting?

gas that ruins the atmosphere, causes problems for earth and climate.
-how does farts ruin the atmosphere and cause what problems for the earth and climate?

So we don’t know how to think anymore under stuffy conditions and just fight instead of working things out!
How does causal sex out of marriage cause us to loose the ability to think and just fight?
Am i onto something or a wack job?

Status
Not open for further replies.