• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is getting mescaline actually this easy? (San Pedro/Echinopsis Pachanoi)

I have not heard much for the nutritional value of any cactus.
Anyway I doubt that will be enough to sufficiently trick your mind with such a foul tasting substance

Haha, okay. I guess I'll have to trick my mind into drinking it "for the mescaline."

Thanks a bunch for the extraction link too. It was very interesting. And those cactus stars LOOKED tasty, at least.

Torresmo-Is that method right after slashing up the cactus? I'm curious about that exact detail because I'm serious about trying some real mescaline this way. If I experience it just once, I'll be content.

Haha, okay. I guess I'll have to trick my mind into drinking it "for the mescaline."

Thanks a bunch for the extraction link too. It was very interesting. And those cactus stars LOOKED tasty, at least.

Torresmo-Is that method right after slashing up the cactus? I'm curious about that exact detail because I'm serious about trying some real mescaline this way. If I experience it just once, I'll be content.

I used powder, but fresh should work just ok too... Just blend it beforehand.

Agreed. Unless you are licking 4-aco-dipt... YUCK, that bitterness sticks to your mouth for the whole trip.

Yeah I have had 4-HO-DiPT and I made an exception for that... holy crap it's bitter.

I wouldn't spend too much money before you know whether or not you can actually stand to swallow cactus snot. I know people who've blown hundreds of bucks and spent countless hours "preparing" only to take their first sip, gip it back into the cup (with a long trail of cactus snot from their chin to the cup) and put the glass down saying "Fuck that".

Swallowing cactus snot is akin to medieval torture. The only comparable thing is eating dogshit smothered in ketchup.

I wouldn't spend too much money before you know whether or not you can actually stand to swallow cactus snot. I know people who've blown hundreds of bucks and spent countless hours "preparing" only to take their first sip, gip it back into the cup (with a long trail of cactus snot from their chin to the cup) and put the glass down saying "Fuck that".

Swallowing cactus snot is akin to medieval torture. The only comparable thing is eating dogshit smothered in ketchup.

I'm guessing dogshit would taste better .....

Wait, so that means you tried dog shit? With ketchup?

I hope not.

Has no one here done an iso extraction?

Extracting with 99% isopropyl alcohol works really well. When they stopped selling NaOH at the grocery store near me (I should have stocked up when they all went on clearance :( 2.99$ for 750g pure NaOH) I did an iso extraction with peruvian torch, put the gunk in a gel cap and tripped for quite a few hours.

Awesome. If you have whole cactus, rather than just skin, how much of the gunk to you need? When people quote percentages I'm assuming they mean just the stuff under the skin because otherwise the math says I have like 100-200 doses.

Well what kind of person eats dog shit without ketchup ?

Has anyone considered using miracle berry to get cacti down ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synsepalum_dulcificum

I know cacti are bitter rather than sour, just a thought
Anything that could turn san pedro into a delicious delicacy truly deserves the name miracle berry. I'm guessing it wouldn't really help though as it only converts sour tastes into sweet :(. I'll echo what's been said before and confirm that cactus is probably the single most disgusting thing I've ever ingested. Even wormwood was more palatable. That said, I believe with natural psychs that "no pain, no gain" applies to your trip. Going through a mental challenge before you're even tripping seems to reward you with more insightful trips ;).

Here's what you do to get over the mental challenge:

Put the cactus tea (again, it doesn't have to be snotty) in a cool looking container, like a Perrier bottle. Then, keep it in your freezer until you're ready for it.

Every time you open your freezer, you will see a magical looking green bottle, with a frozen mystical liquid inside. The frosty condensation steaming off the bottle only adds to the enchantment.

The benefits of the Perrier bottle also include the words "Captured at the source." So it's letting you know you've captured the magic of the cactus.

Have I mentioned I love mescaline?

What if your froze the shot of cactus snot as you said and broke it into small pieces which you could swallow?

Sooo, I have access to hcl mescaline now...yes! I won't be downing cactus snot after all.

Nah, I just have a weird sense of humor.

You can tell me to stfu too. :)

Hi guys, so i registered so i could chime in a bit.. So there is a few things i have found to really help in making potent tea..
when dealing with fresh cactus any ways,
before you do anything to it i freeze and thaw the cacti chunk first. it breaks down the structure of the cacti and makes it lot easier to pull apart.
second i use needle nose pliers to pull of all the spines.
after all the spines are off there is a really thin hard transparent exoskeleton skin to the cactus that comes off really easy after its been frozen once and the spines removed. the spines seem to hold it on there.
after its skinned your left with the slimy inside of the cactus, throw that in blender with lemon water. will make foamy slime.
put in crockpot on high with lid on for about 20 hours take off heat.
strain thru tshirt. really squeeze all the juice out into a bowl.
do a quick clean of crock pot.
pour strained juice back into crock pot with lid off cook on low till reduced amount of liquid. Enjoy.

you can also keep reducing out the water and you will be left with a resin that you can scrape up and roll into balls and swallow.