• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is getting mescaline actually this easy? (San Pedro/Echinopsis Pachanoi)

I cant tolerate tea for high dosage. forget about it. when Ive tried to take 40g of chips from a good vendo made in tea, I burfed it all.

now, I take 70G from this same vendor and I still consider that I will need to take 100g for my desired effect, maybe even more.

heres what I do:
When I began my torch experience, I used to make tea out of it and be able to drink it. the more you drink it, the more your mounth cannot tolerate the taste. As in now, I burf automatically as soon as I taste the tea. so what I do is I use peruvian torch not powdered, but in chips. I reduce the tea until it becomes a tar like substance. I then mix flour until im able to make little flours balls. You then just have to swallo those little tar/flour balls.

works like a charm for the taste.

the nausea is still very much there for the first 3-4 hours, but its part of the trip adn ive learn to deal with it.

So I have 27 grams of this resin made from ~5 feet of San Pedro. My girl and I split 4 grams just to make sure it didn't have a super high percentage, we didn't feel much. Fleeting body sensations that could have been placebo. What is the risk in splitting the rest between the two of us? It would be ~2 feet per person, which I see people suggesting all the time.

If it's true that Bridgesii has twice the amount of mescaline than San Pedro, than the risk is that you won't have as nice a trip as you could have. 3 feet per person would be the perfect equivalent amount of SP IMO.

Hi guys, so i registered so i could chime in a bit.. So there is a few things i have found to really help in making potent tea..
when dealing with fresh cactus any ways,
before you do anything to it i freeze and thaw the cacti chunk first. it breaks down the structure of the cacti and makes it lot easier to pull apart.
second i use needle nose pliers to pull of all the spines.
after all the spines are off there is a really thin hard transparent exoskeleton skin to the cactus that comes off really easy after its been frozen once and the spines removed. the spines seem to hold it on there.
after its skinned your left with the slimy inside of the cactus, throw that in blender with lemon water. will make foamy slime.
put in crockpot on high with lid on for about 20 hours take off heat.
strain thru tshirt. really squeeze all the juice out into a bowl.
do a quick clean of crock pot.
pour strained juice back into crock pot with lid off cook on low till reduced amount of liquid. Enjoy.

you can also keep reducing out the water and you will be left with a resin that you can scrape up and roll into balls and swallow.

^Excellent advice. I dice my cactus instead of blending because it's easier for me to work with. Then I can use a strainer to separate the cactus (instead of not waiting long enough for the cactus to cool before straining it through a shirt and hurting my hands). It's pretty easy to fit 2-3 feet in a nice crock pot, then reuse the cactus with fresh water until everything has been extracted. I get nervous whenever the liquid level gets low so I finish evaporating with a fan in a large glass pyrex dish, which also makes it easy to scrape the resin up.

So I have 27 grams of this resin made from ~5 feet of San Pedro. My girl and I split 4 grams just to make sure it didn't have a super high percentage, we didn't feel much. Fleeting body sensations that could have been placebo. What is the risk in splitting the rest between the two of us? It would be ~2 feet per person, which I see people suggesting all the time.

I would split the remainder equally and eat it all.

If it's true that Bridgesii has twice the amount of mescaline than San Pedro, than the risk is that you won't have as nice a trip as you could have. 3 feet per person would be the perfect equivalent amount of SP IMO.

I haven't done Bridgesii extractions to compare mescaline content vs. San Pedro, but from teas, Bridgesii is definitely more potent. 2 to 2 1/2 feet of Pedro is nice, don't get me wrong, but Bridgesii.......... :)

Pressure cooker guyz... This was not my idea, I got it from the nexus, but it works pretty well to speed up the process.
1. Put cactus + water + little bit of vinegar/lemon in a PC.
2. let it cook 15 minutes in pressure.
3. Strain, put more water, repeat twice.
4. Put the 3 extractions together in the pan and simmer until you have a minimum amount of liquid.

The result is the snot breaks down a LOT and you are left with a minimum amount of foul tasting liquid :D.
From there you can either man up and drink it or basify and extract, which is a pain in the ass (easy, yes. time consuming, YES)
Yeah the taste is bad (not sooo bad, IMO) but what don't we do to get high anyways..
Would a crockpot work just as good?

I had tried the boiling method, and my end result looked like a thick paste and yet it slid around the bottom of my pot as one.

I ended up pouring the cactus schlop into a cheese cloth,squeezed the fuck out of it, and obtained maybe 1 shot of brew.

Well, i drank the shot about 15mins ago, and been eating what was left in the cheese cloth chasing it with mrn dew.

Lets hope i feel it.

Make sure it's organic. It's pretty easy to acquire, though. It's just $41 for me to get enough to have a good experience - so compared to $10 LSD hits, it's expensive and you have to put work into making it and swallowing it. Though my closest nursery sells 2" San Pedro for $4, it takes awhile for it to grow into a sustainable amount to ingest and then I'm all attached, lol.

Good luck figuring out the dose. The range is apparently very wide.

yep, thats the biggest problem.
you need to find good source and reliable. also, the time the mescaline hits makes it hard to redose.
sucks we cannot recommend source in here. would seem that it would be also a way for harm reduction...