• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Is flubromazepam yellow?

ketagoblin

Bluelighter
I bought from a vendor who always delivered the corrrect products, however this flubromazepam really fucking feels like an opiate. It's a dark yellow powder with some bigger 20-30mg chunks

Onset is pretty fast about 1 hour and I feel a typical opiate warmth. Really fucking pissed off if I am correct about this and I was sent some shitty RC opiate like MAP237

Can someone confirm if map237 can look like the powder I described?

Color is a not a great indicator when it comes to RC's given varying synthesis quality and product purity.

The 2-methyl AP237 that I had was clearish crystalline and another time slightly brown tinged crystal.If you take it sublingually and it doesn't give you a chemical burn (the burn appears similar to the effect of lemon juice on salmon, turning the flesh a light gray), then it isn't 2-MAP 🥵

But again, color isn't a great identifier in terms of intentity of a substance, but it can definitely indicate synthesis quality. I believe many of the RC synthetic cannabinoids do tend to come out yellowish for whatever reason. What dose did you take? If you took a tiny dose, like a milligram, and felt something other than a benzo, I'd suspect synthetic cannabinoid (and certainly not 2-MAP since its not that potent). Synthetic cannabinoid can produce a warmth that could potentially be confused with an opioid.

Color is a not a great indicator when it comes to RC's given varying synthesis quality and product purity.

The 2-methyl AP237 that I had was clearish crystalline and another time slightly brown tinged crystal.If you take it sublingually and it doesn't give you a chemical burn (the burn appears similar to the effect of lemon juice on salmon, turning the flesh a light gray), then it isn't 2-MAP 🥵

But again, color isn't a great identifier in terms of intentity of a substance, but it can definitely indicate synthesis quality. I believe many of the RC synthetic cannabinoids do tend to come out yellowish for whatever reason. What dose did you take? If you took a tiny dose, like a milligram, and felt something other than a benzo, I'd suspect synthetic cannabinoid (and certainly not 2-MAP since its not that potent). Synthetic cannabinoid can produce a warmth that could potentially be confused with an opioid.
You are right
I took a dose of 20mg which rules out noids, however I am really not used to the feeling of this warmth and irritability on a benzo. I feel exactly like the way I do on O-DSMT, and this is my 2nd time taking this "flubromazepam" batch
First time I thought it just hit me weird and maybe I have the flu (this was my conclusion of the bodily warmth) but now I am very skeptical

I probably won't be taking this batch again