• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Fentanyl withdrawal going to be absolutely horrible?

Relapz

Bluelighter
I've been taking 1-2mg of fentanyl a day for a while now, and I was just curious for someone who has gone through pure fentanyl withdrawal, like came off the patches or something. I am pretty fearful, I went 12 hours without it last night and I literally was dying, much worse than my oxy / heroin withdrawals have been.

Thanks

Never been through it but I know 1-2 mg is a hefty habit and I've heard that despite it's quick action fent has a way of lingering for a while on the receptors.. So yea in would say you can expect something akin to heroin withdrawal.

Maybe a little more intense. Maybe a bit more brief. Idk. I'm sure someone who has been there before will respond.

Sweet Jesus I've used no more than 400mcg in a day and I'm already scared of W/D. I can't imagine what 2mg would be like.
It would be good if others could share their experiences. I have heard it's hell, but doesn't last as long due to the short half-life?
But I can't speak as I've never experienced it. I start getting the sweats/nausea/agitation 12 hours after my last hit, I start panicking at 24hrs and give in though.

God bless you on this journey mate.