• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is fentanyl and somas okay?

Istaay

Greenlighter
I'm sorry I keep trying to post in the right section but my phone only lets me post here or in psychedelics. I've used opioids for very long recently it's been a mix of butibital, codeine, somas, lorazepam, and promethazine, they don't work alone it's actually strange to me like I've tried the same amount or even more codeine without butibital and it does nothing and I've tried lortab the mixture and nothing it's ridiculous, I think my tolerance is just extremely high even tho I'm little because I used heroin for years before I had a car accident where I've been prescribed lots of pills that I find I like better, I used to cut fentanyl into small dose pieces and it would knock me out so quick now when I'm super low on money and pills I still have them cut and saved and it doesn't even take away my withdrawals? But I have some extra somas and promethazine (I'm out of the rest) and was wondering if putting it with the fentanyl would finally work or if it's just hopeless without butibital, what even if that? It's in my pill that has codeine I've had chronic headaches since the accident but why does it seem to be like the one factor that determines if I can get a nice high? And are the fentanyl and somas safe? I take a small amount probably two times a week at the end when I'm out and feel nothing so I have a high tolerance