• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Is fentanyl and shrooms safe?

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
Hi all,

I know fentanyl is a bullshit drug but I was m a bad guy lace last week so I bought some.I am going in patient treatment tomorrow as I actually overdosed Friday and I won’t go into the details until n this post as this post is about harm reduction.

So, I am going in patient tomorrow but I still have 5 grams of psilocybin cubensis and maybe .3 grams of fent left.

I took .2 of fent 3 and a half hours ago. Would I be safe to take a shrooms now? Any interaction?

I still have .3 of fent left as well. Should I just wait to take that until I’m not going to be on shrooms or can you take that during the trip? Say on the come down? Does shrooms affect respiration?

Thanks everyone!

Ive mixed dilaudid with shrooms and was fine. Didnt even really dampen down the high

Other than the fact that fentanyl in itself is dangerous as fuck, I find that opiates go nicely with shrooms. They put me into a really euphoric head space together.

There's no dangerous interaction with opioids.

Also the fent will dampen the shrooms a lot.

Be careful man, good luck in rehab.
Yeah. You weren’t playing. The shrooms I have I know are fire. I took 2 grams and felt nothing at all. Usually 2 grams of these and it’s blast off for me.

I felt nothing at all but didn’t know debt would completely counter it. I understood it might dull it but I didn’t know it would completely eliminate it.

And even tho I didn’t get high, I still have to wait the two weeks for a reset? Or do you think I’m good to try again tomorrow without the fent?

Sorry all I had already tried it with fent before I saw the post that said it would waste it. Saw it was safe then said fuck it then and tried to blast off but mission was a failure. Launch sequence failed:;

The body high from the shrooms might go nice with the physical relaxation and pain ease from the Fentanyl, although be careful because Fentanyl is deadly

The fent will dampen the shrooms, but the shrooms will completely eliminate any feeling from the fent, I’d save the fent for after tbh