• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is Etizolam really 10x the potency of Diazepam...?

Ventrusii

Bluelighter
I have a small tolerance to "X-diazepine"'s, having used Etizolam usually once every 3 or 4 days for the past month and a few times for a couple days straight.

I have a 10mg/mL solution, and I have found that 11 drops from the dropper that was included was .25 of a mL, so I figured ~8 drops is 2mg.

Problem is, 8 drops easily makes me have insanely spotty memory and have 0 inhibitions, and once taking 3mg made me a bumbling idiot as far as people tell me, of course, I have no recollection of the events.

So my question is that is my solution over-dosed, is Etizolam really more than 10x diazepam, or would I really have these effects from such a small dose? I mean, 2mg of Etizolam should be equivalent to 1mg Xanax, would I really have trouble remembering anything I did on 1mg with a small, but existing, tolerance?

Hey Bud, I am very experienced with Etizolam, but only blister packs. Never tried dosing with powder and a PG solution. I'm kinda' weirded out about unknown powders. I'm not that experienced with Diazapam, but Xanax used to be my go-to Benzo, during the 3 year hell I lived in with a Xanax addiction. IME Etizolam (blister packs) are almost a tad more potent than Xanax per mg.

Sorry I couldn't answer your question really but it's hard to say with your mixing and drops of powder. I recommend pharm grade blisters, and who knows what will make you black out and not remember shit. If you are blacking out, your tolerance is low IMO.

And for the Love of God, Etizolam is NOT an RC...It is the Xanax of the eastern world. Pharmaceutical grade, by prescription.

It's not Flubromazapamalamolam 8(

Yes, ime etizolam is 10 times as potent as diazepam
Benzos have different affinities for the different GABA-A subunits so some can cause amnesia/black out in smaller doses than others

It really is very potent, though it still sounds like your dosing might have been higher than it was supposed to be. Did you shake the liquid solution well before dosing? I've heard that this is important to do depending on what type of liquid solution it is. I also question the dosage of the dropper... 11 drops for only .25 of a mL seems like an awful lot. Then again, I've only ever seen one type/size of dropper for liquid solutions/tinctures of any kind, so I might just be picturing the wrong sort of thing. I'd double check that with your source if possible though.

Maybe I had bunk, but I had etizolam. It was strong, but didn't seem 10X Valium.

It's in the ball park, maybe not 1 mg etiz ~ 1 mg alprazolam ~ 1 mg diazepam but 1 mg etiz ~5-7-5mg diazepam ~ 0.5 alprazolam but it's a personal thing. The equivalence charts are meant for switching ppl between benzos without risking wds not for judging how high each makes you.

The vendors i use have it at 10x the potency def.

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a small tolerance to "X-diazepine"'s, having used Etizolam usually once every 3 or 4 days for the past month and a few times for a couple days straight.

I have a 10mg/mL solution, and I have found that 11 drops from the dropper that was included was .25 of a mL, so I figured ~8 drops is 2mg.

Problem is, 8 drops easily makes me have insanely spotty memory and have 0 inhibitions, and once taking 3mg made me a bumbling idiot as far as people tell me, of course, I have no recollection of the events.

So my question is that is my solution over-dosed, is Etizolam really more than 10x diazepam, or would I really have these effects from such a small dose? I mean, 2mg of Etizolam should be equivalent to 1mg Xanax, would I really have trouble remembering anything I did on 1mg with a small, but existing, tolerance?

Did you make this solution yourself?

I did not make the solution myself.

Ok I'm sorry I should have been more clear with my question....what I was trying to figure out was...

...Where did this solution come from? Is it some sort of medical grade/medical made liquid Etizolam solution? Is it a solution you bought on the black market thru a friend or something, meaning that you really have no way of knowing what's inside it?

I'm basically just trying to figure out exactly what this solution is, where it was made, how it was made, and how likely it is that there are other substances in the solution that you are not aware of....or if there is any etizolam in it at all.