• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is empathy on MDMA similar to empathy on methamphetamine?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Initial meth dose and you know that sensation of wanting to tell everyone how much you love them.

Is MDMA similar?

I ask cause, I hated that meth style empathy - it's pathetic.

No, meth is shallow and fake in that regard, its not empathogenic at all in my experience, can even have the opposite effect

I think its illusion that meth is empathogenic for you.
Meth heads have their own world its like speaking with a wall
most meth heads will never ever get to try ultra pure dextromethaphetamine which is way different to the shitty racemic stuff

On occasion meth feels clearly empathogenic. This happens mostly at moderately high doses and if you haven't had it for a long time and have a fresh reserve of serotonin to release. The effect is pretty inconsistent and not reliably reproduced.

Some methamphetamine analogs are pretty powerful empathogens, for example 4-fluoro methamphetamine.

I think its illusion that meth is empathogenic for you.
Meth heads have their own world its like speaking with a wall
There's a pretty big difference between the effects of routine meth use and occasional use. With occasional use you do get a more empathetic effect. Is it an illusion? Maybe? Does it matter? how would you quantify that anyway? Aren't all the effects of drugs an illusion? As in they are a chemical causing an artificial emotional response. Those neurotransmitters are not meant to make you feel great for no reason.