• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is dxm like soo 2015?

pordway89

Greenlighter
so im really thinking bout extracting dxm, but im scared idk im not a fucking scientist
basically im drinking 4oz, of robo but I kinda wanna just try the extracting. ive bin taking ccs and im scared there making me sick. I need to stop taking those I know im n idiot. no judgement please and no harsh bs just here to discuss dxm.

no judgement relax, so I'm not really recommending dxm, it is a cold nasty drug, I've liked it at the beginning because it was the first pharmaceutical I did but the more I did it the less I liked it.

So CCs if I know right got other stuff beside dxm, can't you access pills/syrup that only contains dxm? the dosing should be more ok. also, where are you form? maybe I can look up some only dxm brands sold in your region to see if the excipients are harmful, with syrups you gotta watch to don't drink too much sorbitol

do you want dxm because you like dissociatives or is the only thing you can do? I am asking, because there may be other dissociatives less nastier than dxm.

No judgment on this site so never worry.
I tried dxm once and i hated it. Ketamine now is a different story.
Sorry i can't help with extracting dxm but im sure someone can

If you can get delsum brand cough syrup there is an extended release coating around the dxm that makes it pretty much insoluble in regular water.
Pour that shit in a gallon of water and shake it for a few minutes. Then let it sit for around 2 hours and all the dxm will float to the bottom.
Then just drain the water the best way you can, let the good stuff dry, then bomb that shit down the hatch.

I have to warn you though since its extended release if you take a huge dose you'll feel really off for like 2 days.

If you can get delsum brand cough syrup there is an extended release coating around the dxm that makes it pretty much insoluble in regular water.
Pour that shit in a gallon of water and shake it for a few minutes. Then let it sit for around 2 hours and all the dxm will float to the bottom.
Then just drain the water the best way you can, let the good stuff dry, then bomb that shit down the hatch.

I have to warn you though since its extended release if you take a huge dose you'll feel really off for like 2 days.
i think i might try this seems pretty easy

Dxm is Soo year 2000...for my time lol
lol i was gunnnna say 2007
no judgement relax, so I'm not really recommending dxm, it is a cold nasty drug, I've liked it at the beginning because it was the first pharmaceutical I did but the more I did it the less I liked it.

So CCs if I know right got other stuff beside dxm, can't you access pills/syrup that only contains dxm? the dosing should be more ok. also, where are you form? maybe I can look up some only dxm brands sold in your region to see if the excipients are harmful, with syrups you gotta watch to don't drink too much sorbitol

do you want dxm because you like dissociatives or is the only thing you can do? I am asking, because there may be other dissociatives less nastier than dxm.
only thing i can do mainly from mt.

I don’t think the popularity of dxm has really gone up or down. Maybe down slightly because I believe younger people are more resistant to trying drugs than when I was in high school 15 years ago (due to the whole opi addiction thing). And did is much more popular among young people.

Even as a daily user of hard drugs, I still take lowing doses of dxm a couple times a year. I find both alcohol and marijuana to be essential to have making t a good experience. Otherwise, too many sides and the euphoria gets clouded in the background of all that.

I’d just buy syrup containing only dixm and ingest. An extraction is really more trouble than it’s worth.

And I do not recommend delaym (polystyrex). Dxm lasts too long as it is. Do you really want to feel weird for a week?

I don’t think the popularity of dxm has really gone up or down. Maybe down slightly because I believe younger people are more resistant to trying drugs than when I was in high school 15 years ago (due to the whole opi addiction thing). And did is much more popular among young people.

Even as a daily user of hard drugs, I still take lowing doses of dxm a couple times a year. I find both alcohol and marijuana to be essential to have making t a good experience. Otherwise, too many sides and the euphoria gets clouded in the background of all that.

I’d just buy syrup containing only dixm and ingest. An extraction is really more trouble than it’s worth.

And I do not recommend delaym (polystyrex). Dxm lasts too long as it is. Do you really want to feel weird for a week?
thanks