• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom Is drinking kratom everyday really a problem?

If I take enough kratom leaf powder or extract, I get the same effect as if I took a strong dose of percs or oxy, but without side effects.
If I eat a lot of frozen blueberries so no trouble from them in the bathroom.
I have built a tolerance a couple times, but it took nothing to reset it or adjust timing to overcome it, and my tolerance to virtually everything is like a gorilla.
So, I imagine 365 days straight of an intoxicating dose would not be good!
Due to it's nature, many people surely go off of it for a week or a month then right back on for obscene lengths of time.
Like anything used to intoxicating levels frequently, it will reach into your life in ways you never expected or believed you would allow.

All of that said, I've never had trouble controlling opiate use, was never a real user, and kratom's withdrawal is easily overlooked like weed if you just stay a little busier for several days.
My experience was a medicine that can be used for pain, anxiety and other moods, or to intoxicate and the potential for a yo-yo habit of regular use if someone gets in that habit too often.
Kratom is like if you are drinking and feel amazing with your surroundings, the euphoria of intoxication etc. where you think, "if I had another one...I'd be feeling even better!" and often, you will.
You can take a dose of Kratom for pain, anxiety, energy et cetera and it's more or less risk free properties make it easy to add a 2nd or 3rd dose after the first if it already got you feeling pretty good and into whatever you did or didn't plan.
I think this makes it most dangerous to illegal drug dealers and big pharma.