View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

is DOC orally active?

therandomdude420

Greenlighter
So my friend b got some blotters from a guy he knows. (Kinda, dude says it's 300-450mcg) and he tried a hit of it and swollowed the spit and blotter after and tripped pretty well. Now my question is if swollowing the juices will do anything or if it's only absorbed through the gums/mouth.

DOC is orally active and it's normally taken that way. One thing though... 300-450 micrograms is a pathetic dose for this compound (i.e. one would barely feel its effects, if at all). Either your friend is wrong or those blotters contain something else.

Oh okay. Cause I took half of one and swollowed only a little and 2 hours later I'm feeling a little "expanded" maybe the does is incorrect. Maybe I absorbed some through the gums but didn't get the full effect or something.

I used to take .5mg for a very light, threshold dose that would make my day sparkly. I recommend it at higher than that though, 2-3mg. And yes it's very orally active, I've never taken it any way but orally.

hmm if the stated dose is correct, I'm more inclined to believe that it might be 25C-NBOMe or something like that. your friend had the blotter in his mouth for a while before he swallowed, right?

"Tripping pretty well" on 300-450 micrograms of DOC is well-nigh impossible. If what you have is really DOC, then the amount of material on the blotters must be significantly higher. Also, since you didn't use buccal or oral ROA, but rather a combination, it's not possible to broadly deduce if you have DOC, a lysergamide or an NBOMe (or related) compound on your hands. For example, NBOMe's are technically bio-available via oral ROA, but they are far more bio-available via buccal ROA. Meanwhile, DOC and lysergamides are usually swallowed (i.e. there's no need to leave the substance in your gums).

We will never be able to identify the substance that you have (and trying to do so is against forum rules anyway), but if you had chosen either buccal or oral, then we could have had a general idea of what's up. Lastly, the reason why I mention all of this is because if what you have is in fact an NBOMe, then you could get into serious trouble, especially since you don't know the amount of material that those tabs contain. For your safety, I suggest that you toss them and look for a more reliable source.

I'm pretty sensitive to DOC and can get a sparkly day from just 200ug. But I'd need at least 1mg to be really tripping on it.

I didn't much feel 500 mics but I totally flew on 1000 mics

I've definitely noticed sub-1mg doses of DOC, but if I was trying to actually trip I would never dose less than 2mg.

Also, I consistently don't notice any effects for an hour, then notice a bodyload but no visuals for about an hour, and then start to trip and feel the bodyload dissipate some time after that. Keep in mind the long and gradual onset of effects here.

2.75 got me a full 24 hours. So if this is what you claim it is , and you've only taken tiny amounts with minimal affect - 2 MG is more than enough for you to "feel " it.
Also if your pupils aren't changed either, I'd doubt it's active.

I take 500 ug when going out doors ie Zoo, parks fishing... hiking... Makes everything so shinny and uplifting. 1.5 to 2.5 mg is where it gets interesting... I do like 4 mg... I know others that say 1.75 to 2 mg is to much...

My favorite is 3 to 3.5mg... someday I'll try 4.5mg, maybe 5mg. At 3mg I can go about my day heavily altered and tripping significantly (but DOC leaves me very connected to myself and my social skills), and at 3.5 things become a bit prohibitive but I love spending a day outside exploring nature on that dpse/

Yeah I tried buccal and didn't feel anything but later after swollowing the "juices" and blotter later I felt pretty good. I had minimal visuals, morphing, splotches of colors, ect. But the first one was all buccal and didn't get any effects.