• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is DMT worth the 'trouble' of finding it?

downerprimadonna

Greenlighter
Soo for the past year iv been contemplating whether or not to actually "go out of my way" to obtain some DMT...
If your a person who doesn't buy from the states, you know you have to do a little more research or at least "look" a bit harder to find someone who is willing to send DMT to the states...
Maybe i should take my own advice and look in the "right" places, or maybe my mind is once again the only thing holding me "back:...
Iv listened to so many peoples vlogs about it. But,
i just need to really know, is it worth it? Risking everything i'v believed in for pretty much my whole life? Something that once saved me from a bad state of mind? A belief i thought was so 'real' just shattered by the 'truth'?
Not to get all conspiracy theory-eee on you but is this why the government finds DMT and other psychedelic "drugs" such a threat to the masses? While the media has tried to promote opiates, methadone, suboxone clinics and benzos as something 'beneficial' that simply back fired? (im not convinced). Under whose command? Coincidence?

Lastly, is it it possible to not come back after leaving your body?
I have only left once to a different dimension where i did not see any living beings. Just shapes, colors and feelings. It felt like a few minutes but it was only moments. I hear, on DMT you leave for way longer periods of time?

Last edited: