• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Is Diazepam And Tramadol A Good Combo?

if you like tramadol, yes. just take your normal dose of tramadol and 10mg of diaz if youre not experienced with it

if you like tramadol, yes. just take your normal dose of tramadol and 10mg of diaz if youre not experienced with it

It's real important that you stick to your normal dose of Tramadol. The valium can make you feel like you can take more Tramadol then your suppose to. You know the risks. Be safe.

Personally I would never mix these two.

Diazepam is a great anxiolytic when you hit the sweet spot re: dose. It chills me out and makes me feel very content.

Tramadol on the other hand is quite the opposite. I find it very stimulating and incredibly buzzy. Before tolerance was an issue, Tramadol was my DOC for a long, long, time. Tapentadol was also pretty good, but by then, my tolerance just numbed its' effects.

Tramadol is a very unique opioid and I almost feel like you're mixing an upper with a downer, in terms of effects.

Personally, just not something I ever liked to do as I never found their effects to compliment one another.

Go hard on either one or the other and enjoy the ride.

tramadol reminds me of my hs days where i would get shit faced and feel a rush during all the crazy shit i would do
its not a bad feeling by any means

i have mixed both on accident and nothing bad happen think diazepam was felt more than the tramadol but YMMV
then again i took 5mg of diazepam and 50mg of tramadol which are very low doses
but i agree take either one and dont mix them but if you do mix them def keep diazepam very minimal 10mg or less
both on it's own at the correct doses is a fun ride

I liked the combo especially once I gained a tolerance. It's also nice knowing that I have a good anticonvulsant helping keep away any possible seizures.

Before writing this I must say do not condone or glorify the doses I'm about mention. But for the sake of this thread.

I'm on 1G of tramadol, 50mg diazepam and 30mg temazepam, right now. And I'am smashed, lovely warm happy feeling. I'm downed all that crap cause I'm mad skeptical of tramadols value as an opiate, but this is pretty damn blissful.

Before writing this I must say do not condone or glorify the doses I'm about mention. But for the sake of this thread.

I'm on 1G of tramadol, 50mg diazepam and 30mg temazepam, right now. And I'am smashed, lovely warm happy feeling. I'm downed all that crap cause I'm mad skeptical of tramadols value as an opiate, but this is pretty damn blissful.

applaud you for even typing this and it being readable

In my experience, 100 mg tramadol is sufficient (no tolerance) to feel great. Never tried diazepam, but I am prescribed clonazepam, and I would say 100 mg tramadol + 1 mg clonazepam would be very pleasant. Increase/decrease dose within safe limits for more/less euphoria, anxiolytic effects, motivation, etc. I think it's a great combination and relatively safe, as far as recreational drugs go.

Years of alprozolam, RC benzos and opiate use has pushed my tolerance right up, this time last year I was IV'n 60-100mg of oxy in one hit, late every afternoon. Before that I'd do around 30mg of golden brown twice a day. These days a val or temaz script is just 5 good nights sleep for me. I don't prick or really use opiates any more, but occasionally old friends will swap them to me for pot and I'll have a nice nod. I reckon I've popped 10's of thousands of benzo pills... I'll stop crapin' on now haha...