Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is dark Web mdma reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixedberries

Greenlighter
A friend of mine ordered some mdma via dark Web and should be getting it soon. We are wondering if mdma from dark Web will be real mdma or some fake stuff. The page said 84% purity and had good reviews of the product but we are still unsure on how the quality will be. Should we send it to a lab to have it tested when it arrives or should it be fine testing with a reagent kit?

You should always test your product deep web or not. I'm not a mod but I think that a mod will come along and close this thread tbh. If you buy from the deep web make sure your anonymity is maintained.

Stay safe

I can´t speak for all the sites on the darkweb but when I ordered it, it was very good quality. Actually overall both the drugs on there is just so damn pure and so cheap! I´ve cocaine and MDMA a while back and both of them were so pure everytime i ordered. In my past experience the biggest risk if it gets taken in customs but if you get it, it will be damn pure! :)

We don't allow discussion of sources, that includes darkweb. As said you should threat deeb web drugs like any other drug, testing it before taking it. Closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.