• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Is crack good?

Its addictive as fuck. I dunno about good. You want to keep using it until its gone. I dunno. Good in the moment, not really pleasant to remember and certainly not good for you lol.

No , if you love cocaine it's ok I guess. But good coke is a 45 min high per line. Crack is a 10 minute earthquake. And you immediately could go for another hit.

For me no, it wasn't fun or even better than powder coke. Now if your coke is shitty, yea you might as well just rock it up and smoke it .

There was a running joke around the hood about one of the local coke dealers they would say, " yea his shit so stepped on, all you gotta do is ad water and you got instant crack. "

Crack is enjoyable, yes. But yeah, going down that road can get you twacked out bad.

Its so good you'll ruin your life over it if you get a taste for it. The people who claim crack has a shitty high aren't hitting it right and getting the full effect or are buying shitty premade crack from losers on the corner. If you get a good bag of coke and cook up your own hits and perfect your smoking technique it will take massive resolve not to keep going back for more until youre broke. A good hit of crack will leave you "stuck" in an almost narcotic like state where you can barely do anything but drool because of the massive euphoria. Not to sound gross but Ive literally jjizzed in my pants from taking a massive hit before, I didn't know a drug could do that.