• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is combining tianeptine and akuamma safe?

You might be going into uncharted territory here. Tianeptine being an unconvential Trycyclic antidepressant and possibly working on the glutamate receptors is going to make it unpredictable in its reactions. So far i haven’t come across any detailed info on its interactions with other drugs but i would steer clear of this combo if i were you.

Both of these substances have little research behind them so you would be the lab rat in this scenario. All i can say is if you absolutely must combine these start with much lower doses then you’d take if you were taking them individually. If you have the financial means to maybe get your liver enzymes checked and get a checkup from a doctor if you decide to take these.

If you do go this route please post results so we can document it for others who might try this. That’s not to say you should try it to experiment but please post back if you do.

I don't know, but I'm just curious if you've ever tried Akuamma and if so, what kind of high/effect did you get out of it, if any?

I tried it once and it did absolutely nothing and it's the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted in my life, even nastier than Calea Zacatechichi, which is saying something cause Calea is gross as shit.

I haven’t tried either but they both intrigue me. Of course I’m going to start off with small doses of both individually then work my dose up. When I finally combine the two, I’ll start off with lower doses of both, seeing that there could be unpredictable interactions between the two. After mixing them I will report back with effects and duration, as well as other information on adverse effects.

Good luck with the experimentation and the community is always in need of people reporting their experiments.

Just be careful with the tianeptine. You won't have any problems if you stick to therapeutic level dosing but be warned many have become addicted to it's opioid effects from dosing higher and/or more often than is therapeutically recommended.