• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is combining smallish doses MXE (2x20mg or so) with some 3-MMC later on fine?

proxopata

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

so I was wondering if it would be ok to take two doses of mxe of around 20mgs separated from each other an hour or two and then after 3 hours, when the MXE stars to wear off do some relatively small lines of 3-MMC (around 70-80mgs or so) just to get some extra stimulation at the end of the party.

I've heards it's bad combing MXE with stimulants but considering the small dose I thought it couldn't be that bad ;)

so what do ya think ?

only if you're prepared for lingering stimulation & other possible dangers.

I found mephedrone & Ket combined very well in low doses but the same was not the case for meph & MXE which I found a less than pleasant combo.

Go very easy if you decide to use this combo!

I think 3-MMC is a little bit weaker a serotonin releaser than 4-MMC, it seems more heavy on the DA and NE side... but still serotonin releasers appear to be unsafe to combine with MXE.
You should not ask us to give us the go ahead on this. It seems you already knew there is something up with this, so why not yield to some combo's just not being smart? Would be a shame to get the 'less than pleasant' effects to ruin it, if health risks don't concern you.

Why not get a more pure / clean non-serotonergic stim for this purpose? Still take it easy.. but it should be less problematic.

To illustrate: I recall one of our dear PD-ers inquiring about 4-FA and MXE recently and he decided to go ahead with it despite some warnings. Apparently the result was kind of worrisome. Signs of serotonergic issues and general ickyness.

Yeah that was me... it was unpleasant and the hangover the next day was frightening, worst head rushes of my life, something was definitely wrong.

ouch!

... yeah, I agree about the difference between 3 & 4 mmc Sol, but I jst felt so unwell on the lightest of combo's, I really feel it would be remiss of me not to consider the same risks might still apply. I was feverish & wired, many hours after the dosing & suspected the beginnings of Serotonin Syndrome. I had deliberately used small doses of each in the hope of replicating the entertaining effects of Ket & Meph.

But on another occassion, I accidentally insufflated MXE off the same mirror upon which I had stored a line of drone (railed up the wrong line) & the events repeated themsleves. That was it for me, no more putting two different compounds on the same mirror ever again. Very risky!

Am not disagreeing with you in the slightest, Si Ingwe ! My bad if I was unclear - a lot of serotonergics (i.e. at least releasers, also some others like strong agonists, perhaps more) are IMO just off-limits with MXE.
It is best not to approach combinations (say MXE combo's in the broad sense) with an "innocent until proven guilty" / safe until proven dangerous mentality. With that kind of trial and error it is apparently very disappointing to have to give up on appealing combo possibilities later. By then, people are already so enthousiastic about it that judgement is clouded by craving-like influences on the mind.

ended up eating 20mg mxe and circa 100 ug al-lad after two hours - very shitty experience in general would not recommend ;) it was neither like acid nor like mxe strange fucked up feeling but definitely very underwhelming.

Actually I didn't really like LSZ with MXE either, fucked up feeling would describe it. Worked as a crazy psychedelic sidestep of reality, but there was something off about it.

When I dosed a 20mg bump of MXE during the tail end of a 5-APB experience there was DEFINATELY some sort of interaction, I was stricken with extreme confusion, profuse sweating, heavy heartbeat, and the next day I had brain zaps, something I've never gotten from any APB's. I definately wouldn't reccomend mixing MXE with any monoamine releasers but then again what's strange is that I as well as many have taken MXE with aMT with zero adverse effect, some in extreme irresponsible doses as well (not that this is a vouch for it's safety but in theory since aMT is a stronger monoamine releaser than MDMA this combo should cause serious problems, aMT's mild MAO inhibiting properties aside). There's a whole combination subthread on this supposed deathblow combo yet there are nothing but glowing reports so I'm not sure what to make of this. IMO it's just best to not go there. Also, iirc Albion had a similar reaction when mixing MXE with 6-APB, if your gonna take a dissociative with a monoamine releaser at least go with ketamine as it lacks SRI activity afaik.

serotonin releasers appear to be unsafe to combine with MXE.

You're probably good with small doses of entactogens + small doses of MXE, but reactions to the combo vary a lot. MXE's affinity for SERT is comparatively weak but probably non-trivial, so it's unclear how risky it is in such combos.

ebola

I did it once, I began feeling really really weird and my friends asked me "If I was okay" because I had a very weird confusing on my face. I also had pretty heavy heartbeat.

Highly unrecommended.