• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

is cocaine really that good for sex- work- art or is it just a myth?

skipjames

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
not sure whether this should be posted here or in, say, Drug Culture
back to the land of cheap and good cocaine , hence here I am again after a sleepless night spent snorting and writing. Down is coming and as I reread what I ´ve written and looked so fantastic to me when high, now looks to me like a lot of SHITE. Hence I do wonder:

1)Coke for sex: does it work for u? when me and the missus do coke, we just wanna do coke, until it s over and we take something to sleep. Sex (and great one) only occurs when we do some line but we are mostly drunk ( alcohol to me is the only sex friendly drug). Hence, is the "coke is good for sex" a myth or it s just me?

2) Work: when I write an academic paper high on coke, it looks amazing I feel a genius, then 99.9 of the time I read the thing sober and is utter shite.Coke helps with more boring and less cretive stuff like marking papers and give classes.

3)Art : the only thing cocaine might help me with but is kinda hit or miss, at times I get great ideas for lyrics and songs , other times see supra.

4) My DOC, oxys, makes me a calmer version of myself. Cocaine makes me do thing so out of character that during the down I wonder 'wtfn has happened?"

So, what´s cocaine good for you and why? For me is really only good as a way to fight the opioid zombification , chit chat with friends and drink tons of booze, it is supposed to be the drug that makes you more functional and stuff, but personally with yayo I cannot do anything remotely "useful" or "productive" like many people say. Why is that in your opinion? quality? quantity? brain Chemistry?
Cheers

Last edited:
1) This depends on many factors. For me when me and my wife were younger and hotter for each other it was absolutely amazing. You’ve gotta incorporate the cocaine use into the sex. Do lines as you fuck and try to stretch it out as long as you can. Pure heaven.

Now that we’re older, fight all the time, and generally an unhappy married couple like society expects… Not so much.

2) I hate using it for work. Very distracting. The only good use is for long drives at the tail end. Like if I’m driving 24hrs I’ll use it the last 4-6.

3) Not sure.

4) Yup that’s coke lol.

Cocaine is the last drug I’d say is functional it’s pure hedonism, all you think about is feeling good while on it.

-GC

Ideal coke situation is splitting an eight ball with several other people over the course of night with many drinks and laughs had IMO

As something to do on a regular basis, though, no I don't think so. Where I grew up it was too expensive and not addictive enough to be worth doing regularly anyway. My job involves physical activity and I don't like the sensation like your heart is going to pound out of your chest lol. I remember that especially after one night of not sleeping, snorting lines of coke and Adderall all night, then my car broke down and I had to put in in neutral and, with my buddy, push it like a mile back to my apartment building. I have never felt so relieved to get back and pop a tranquilizer, it felt like my heart was going to explode through my rib cage :LOL:

A quote about speed might apply.
Speed is borrowing energy from the future... then paying it back with interest.
Might also be true of the things you listed. You're better initially, it's just bringing out what's already there strongly. Later on, not so much.

For the little bit of time (3 months) I dabbled, it sucked. Limp coke dick, or if it got hard, No fucking sensation. No way you can pay attention to work or art. Give me MDMA or other entacto/empatho/entheo gens for sex and art.

Why try to fuck up a good roll or buzz by trying to work on drugs?