• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Is clonazolam potent even if you have a high benzo tolerance.

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
I read on erowid how some guy missed his flight. Kinda blacked out for three days. Yes I have been there a few times but only on Xanax and klonopin. Will clonazolam make me feel like I'm on the moon kinda like I did when I first started taking benzodiazepines for GAD or will the benzo tolerance be an issue ecpecially with this one since kpin and clonazolam are so alike in a lot of way.

No one will be able to tell you precisely.
You will know soon, since you just(?) did 1mg. ;)

Keep us updated, please. :)
Let's see if you black out, just get chilled or even feel nothing at all. ;)

Don't redose for now.

Clonazolam is approximately twice as potent as Clonazepam; what's more, unlike the more "balanced" Clonazepam, Clonazolam's effects seem to lean towards the sedative-hypnotic side. So yes, even a person used to Klonopin should be careful when first using C-lam.

Last edited:
Btw I took a full two blotter which comes out to 1 mg.

That's a pretty high dose. You didn't specify how high your tolerance is, but have fun and please make responsible decisions :)

EDIT: 1mg Clonazolam is about equivalent to 2.5-3mg Clonazepam IME. That dose would have me knocked out pretty fast, personally.

Yes knocked out is a good way to say it. Man, once it hit I was like beddy time. I'm still tired. Will never go back to that. I have been on klonopin for six years and I fear it will raise that tolerance thus making klonopin void.