Is Clenbuterol still made by a legit manufacturer?

Haha. Yeah, I think the last time I used that was 2002. Was ok for temporary site enhancement purposes in the biceps, but that's about all :D

Stallion/Serotonin - That’s way too sophisticated for me lol, I’m googling for somewhere called old man beard car japan. Lol not getting too many clen websites coming up!

I know a guy who misread the labeling on a liquid clen once and ended up throwing down over 1000mcg. Didn't die but said he wanted to after puking for almost 24 hours - lesson here, it's a very powerful drug and even accidentally starting with a dose in the 100-200mcg range will be extremely unpleasant so start low and taper up slowly.

I did have a convo with a couple docs about cumulative deleterious effects on heart tissue (although haven't dug up any literature recently myself) so I keep use extremely conservative. TBH I don't really notice much in the way of fat loss but it's an incredible as a diuretic which is what I use it for.

I'm going to admit to something very stupid. When I was about 25, I was doing a lot of growth, trying different protocols etc. One occasion I was doing nighttime shots. I preload most SubQ injectables, and somehow got my GH and liquid clen mixed up in the night. Instead of 10iu gh, I think I shot something ridiculous like 2000mcg clen subq. It took about 10 mins to realise something was seriously wrong with me, my heart went nuts and I was sweating really badly. Luckily I had propranolol to hand and it helped, but still, that experience really scared the shit out of me. I told my Mum who I was staying with at the time that I must have had a fever, as I was red and sweating badly for more than a day after that.

Shit that would be terrifying...did you have it in a water based solution? I've seen and used Helios once or twice but was never able to find anything water based

It was some time ago and they were some freebie vials I was given, but I'm pretty sure it was in glycerol, dissolves pretty well in that. I've never needed to make my own as I have more legit tablets of various beta agonists than I could use in 5 lifetimes.

It was some time ago and they were some freebie vials I was given, but I'm pretty sure it was in glycerol, dissolves pretty well in that. I've never needed to make my own as I have more legit tablets of various beta agonists than I could use in 5 lifetimes.

Really bad asthma eh? ;)

Evo plus the word for an establishment that dispenses medicines for anyone whose wondering. Took a while to figure out!