European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Is Bluelight dying ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHM is far from a shitcunt. Shit stirrer maybe but definitely not even slightly a shitcunt.

SHM is far from a shitcunt. Shit stirrer maybe but definitely not even slightly a shitcunt.

It's cool man, he's called me worse. He thinks I'm a paedophile because I refuse to don a KKK uniform and hang paediatricians from trees. But thx anyway.

Obviously you wouldn't wear any kind of uniform. Social justice warriors don't have uniforms, neither do keyboard warriors.
You will remain anonymous like the bitch you are lol
How old are the kids at the school you work at?

Obviously you wouldn't wear any kind of uniform. Social justice warriors don't have uniforms, neither do keyboard warriors.
You will remain anonymous like the bitch you are lol
How old are the kids at the school you work at?
Says the anonymous keyboard warrior bitch RWNJ lol

Thanx consumer, are you stuck far enough up shms arse??
Senior members like you and some of the mods on here are the reason bluelight is dying.

By the way consumer the anonymous keyboard warrior thing was a piss take, due to the fact Shm wanted to actually meet up to fight me lmao

Last edited:
No. I just respect SHM. All i have seen of you is nasty attacks insinuating he is a child molester. Thats not cool.

By the way consumer the anonymous keyboard warrior thing was a piss take, due to the fact Shm wanted to actually meet up to fight me lmao

For someone who gets so outraged about 'lies' you sure do a good job of ignoring context when you are in the wrong. So let's clear this up for people here who don't frequent CEP.

You called me a paedophile because I basically didn't follow your macho line on the subject.

The discussion then turned to racism. You called most refugees in the UK "scum". In return I called you a racist twat.

You then said, and I quote,

If we ever met face to face you wouldn't be saying fuck all you pussy

In normal internet parlance, you and everybody else knows damn well the intentions behind that statement. So I called you out. My reply, and you surely expected a reply, was "Want to give it a go?"

Quiet Roar called you out on your initial threat. Nobody was deceived but you. This is all from the What is really going on (refugee crisis) thread on page 38. Although the paedophile insult you threw from behind your keyboard was from another thread.

So, people can make up their own minds. Did I initiate the offer of a fight based on the evidence? Or did you, through continued trolling of me that started with you calling me a paedophile for daring to have different views to you, plus the use of unsubstantiated racist claims, plus the offer of

If we ever met face to face you wouldn't be saying fuck all you pussy

actually initiate a confrontation you didn't expect me to take on? The evidence is there.

One other thing. I gave up trying to hide my occupation yonks ago. You, however, seem to like trying to make something of it at quite a few opportunities. Why?

To answer your question, my kids are 15 and 16 year olds. Some of them are black. None of them are scum.

What I actually said was
I get the feeling if we ever met face to face you wouldn't be saying fuck all.
That was an observation of your character not an invitation to meet behind the bike shed for a fight you. Have you ever met up with someone off the internet for a fight?? Of course not, neither have I, Im surprised you even suggested it to be honest.

I asked you in another thread what you would do if you caught a Paedophile molesting a child and you said you would go to the police. The fact you wouldn't intervene personslly tells me all I need to know about you.

So SHM would go to the police ( the correct course of action ) and that makes him a child molester? I have done a lot of drugs but you must be smoking some really heavy shit to come to that conclusion.

Thats what police are for mate.

Seriously. What are you on?

I had a guy here want to fight me in real life.

They were pretty tough for someone with throat cancer who ate his meals through a straw. If I timed our ultimate battle just after is latest course of chemo I'd rate my superior fitness and stamina to get the upper hand around the 3 min mark

Ever see the movie Silent Hill?

Thats what has happened.

Alasdairm is Pyramid Head.
:D

Well it seems I missed a right party! ;)

Sprout! Now there's a sight for sore (bloodshot, itchy) eyes!
Been missing you around here mate - i hope you are well, friend. <3

I asked you in another thread what you would do if you caught a Paedophile molesting a child and you said you would go to the police. The fact you wouldn't intervene personslly tells me all I need to know about you.

Righto mate. By the same token, I think you are giving us quite an insight into your own mentality with the above comment.
Dismissively criticising SHM for not (hypothetically) engaging in vigilante "justice" - especially when there are children involved? Hmmm.

It's macho nonsense - yet you continually play the victim. If you're ill-equipped to cope with people on the internet disagreeing with you, maybe you're better off avoiding contentious issues?
Another way of putting it is that there are some pretty smart people on this forum - if you want to get stuck in to some polarising debate, you might want to have a bit of a thicker skin when people call bullshit on your arguments.

Better yet, try advancing arguments that you can debate from an informed perspective, using supporting evidence.
That's kinda fundamental to having a constructive - or at least civil - debate.
Especially on matters such as child abuse and paedophilia.
It might come as a surprise to some, but quite a few bluelighters have perspectives that are a bit beyond the black/white, right/wrong oversimplified dogma that passes for "opinion" or "debate" in much of our contemporary media (mainstream press or not).
It might be a little confronting to encounter ideas that don't get much of a run in traditional media - but if you give the ideas a chance, you might just learn something.

Not bad for a website that consists solely of the contributions of volunteers, funded by donation and free of advertisements, eh?

Thanx consumer, are you stuck far enough up shms arse??
Senior members like you and some of the mods on here are the reason bluelight is dying.
You've been a member of BL for less than six months, your diagnoses on the health of the forum is a bit hard to take seriousky..

If you don't like the longtime members who have helped make this site/forum/community what it is - and take issue with various mods - nobody's forcing you to stick around.

You can keep this up, or you can drop the snarky attitude - but don't expect people to be polite if you roll in here and start insulting respected, longtime members and calling them paedophiles.

I would suggest that if bluelight were dead, we wouldn't have noobs bitching about how everyone has supposedly ganged up on them for expressing reactionary and xenophobic sentiments.

I reckon it's a decent indication that things haven't completely gone to shit if people are still doing their best to uphold standards of basic decency (like not tolerating racism) and taking people to task for making outrageous allegations (like calling someone a paedophile).
Those are some of the ideological principles you come across in a community like bluelight - and they're somewhat reflected in the various forum guidlines and the user agreement - but they are also the values the community itself (and many individuals within it) want to maintain.

Nobody is forcing you to stick around, if you don't like that.
Nobody is telling you to leave, either (just to be clear) - but why some people spend so much time using bluelight to complain about it, i will never understand.

Bluelight is constantly changing, just like the wider world. Some people love the changes that take place - others don't.
Lots of changes are completely out of our collective hands.

One thing is totally within our control - yours, mine and everyone's. We all have the choice to make the most of what bluelight has to offer, or if we don't like it, we don't need to contribute (or even lurk).
The other choice is to whine about the site and those of us who post here.

It's entirely up to you - it's not bluelight's fault if you don't appreciate what we are doing here. Can't please everyone. But for your own sake, you should decide whether you want to get emotionally involved in discussions with strangers on the internet over political and social issues.

Last edited:
Nice post^ Space junk, couldn't be arsed to read it all but I got the jist of it.

id apologise for my attitude but I just don't give a fuck xx

Status
Not open for further replies.