Is anyone going to be in boston for new years?

biggiE

Bluelighter
I was just curious to see what's goin on and what everyone was doin'... i heard that avalon is like $350 to get in... is that true? God i haven't posted in the discussion forum since like september or oct. I hope everyone will be safe...
PLUR
biggiE :cool:
------------------
"We live in a world of many illusions and much of human belief and behavior is ritualized nonsense"

i'm in boston but i sure as hell ain't partying here new years...i'll probably be up at PNY2K at boom in nashua, nh
didn't hear that about avalon but then again didn't really look for any information...not a big fan of clubs in the city

Avalon is starting at $75, and it goes up from there. Soulfly has the right idea. Boom should be cool and it goes until 6 am.

Last time I checked, tixs were $100. $150 if you want VIP which gives you a table in the Playhouse. I'd definitely check out Avalon. They're patching in to the Global broadcast which should have some pretty good Djs lined up. I'm almost posative they're going until 3 also.

I went to Avalon last New Years Eve and they were open til 3AM. If your gonna get tix you should spend the xtra and get the VIP. They give you access to the Playhouse next door. The Ave gets hot and crowded with all those people, so you can go to the Playhouse to chill out for a while. Also the line for VIP's was shorter too.
I'm not going this year though. I'll be far far away from the city.
Good Luck.
Have Fun!!!
------------------
:p Peace, Love, and Ecstasy!! ;)

Guys just for an FYI - Pyn2k is not at boom anymore - it is at a location some where in Boston but not disclosed yet - and it goes unitl noon on newyears day not just 6 - it should be the best party ever!!!! the tickets are 50 bucks but 40 if you buy ahead but i am probably not going to go there until i get rid of the mortals i have to hang out with(non e'ers) then the real new years eve can begin. Also just in case you all have not heard....boom is also changing locations it will only be up in nashua for a few more weeks - no more boom at sharky's then lost their lease or something...not sure where they are moving it to somewhere in dracut i heard but if anybody finds out please let me know where the new years eve this is [email protected]
lol
boni