• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

is anybody else this sensitive to cannabis?

Meow1243

Bluelighter
I'm crazy sensitive to weed. If I want to enjoy it then I have to take the tiniest hit (what I exhale looks like even less than your average exhale from a cigarette) and be sure to immediately exhale (if I hold it in then I'm bound to have a very uncomfortable, anxiety-filled high). When I smoke just a bit I feel relaxed and happy but when I cross that fine line I feel completely introverted, socially awkward, anxious, stupid, and paranoid. Oh and I guess I'm incapable of building a tolerance? I've smoked every night since I was 16 (4 years now). Anyone else like this?

That's really odd that if you smoke daily, or nightly how you do not have any tolerance, and still get super high from just one tiny hit of weed.

A girl I used to smoke with would be the same way it was almost a buzz kill but I was good friends with her but it's not completley unheard of just really rare to be that sensitive to marijuana.

definitely not the only one, it's been a while since i smoked so i don't know how it is now, but in my early days of smoking weed, a few hits would make my brain fucking explode... really psychedelic and totally overwhelming high

I think it's pretty common actually. I don't take huge rips either because I definitely have a higher chance of getting an anxiety-riddled experience out of it.

I get nicely high of a nugget a little bigger than perhaps a pea (~0.050g). 0.1g is about the limit for me, if I smoke much more than that I tend to get heavy heart palpitations and feel anxious and uncomfortable. My girlfriend is the same and can get uncomfortably high from even less than what I smoke. I was always like this, although in my undergraduate years I built up a considerable tolerance and was at some point smoking 2-3g a day in 0.3-0.5g joints (by myself). Key thing to building a tolerance is to get high multiple times a day (if not all day long). To be honest though, it's much more preferable to have a very low tolerance. Your bag of weed lasts muuuuuch longer that way ;).