PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is all online lsd legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi.

Greenlighter
Note: I'm not asking how to buy this substance, just a research question for harm reduction.

I think there's someone close by with access to the online trade. I don't really know anything about it, but I've heard things about this person getting substances via internet.

If this person were able to obtain lsd this way, how would they know whether it's the real thing or not?

Overral this person seems to know what they're doing, I have a friend who knows them personally and says they did this often with other substances.

Basically I'm not trying to get myself killed by ingesting some RC and OD'ing. How legitimate is lsd from online sources? Can it be done safely? I can't get access to testing kits somehow, so I'm really relying on this person and my own judgement here.

That's the problem is you can't tell what it is unless you test it. There are test kits you can buy online. That's my best suggestion so you don't end up with some potentially dangerous chemical. (moving to Psychedelic Drugs)

Well, the answer is no. If you don't have a test kit, there's no way to know.

Mod edit: but you can get the ehrlich reagent and other reagent tests for about £5, so it's not exactly hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are more than one way to get drugs online, and some of them have some review based system that lends some indication of a reputation as well as possible warning messages from previous customers. However even that is not always independent, so trustworthy and reliable. Other types of sources may perhaps be checked via third party 'reputation' or scam checks.

That would be a preliminary screening, just an indication at the very least to avoid getting ripped off. After that, you'd have to reagent test to get an indication of the type of drug on there (so roughly) or a lab test for a more exact result.

Testing kits can be bought online so if you can get someone to order drugs online, why are reagents impossible, that's weird. Look for Ehrlich's reagent.

We cannot discuss details of things I pointed to and also cannot further talk about IDing or speculating about safety. Basically you don't know for sure until you test it, and it would be pretty wrong for us to say that either all online bought acid is fake, or to reassure you that it will be fine. There's no such safety.

Well, the answer is no. If you don't have a test kit, there's no way to know.

This. Don't believe everything you see on the darknet, as the people selling stuff want to attract as many customers as they can, so of course they'll claim all sort of things about LSD and other drugs being sold as LSD, when in reality they do not know more about the drugs you're taking than your average dealer.

The only people that know are the people who are extremely high up who were involved making it, and they're not going to be involved on the lower level with people selling and buying.

It's best to get your drugs tested, or just stick to eating mushrooms and smoking herb. Stay safe.

This. Don't believe everything you see on the darknet, as the people selling stuff want to attract as many customers as they can, so of course they'll claim all sort of things about LSD and other drugs being sold as LSD, when in reality they do not know more about the drugs you're taking than your average dealer.

The only people that know are the people who are extremely high up who were involved making it, and they're not going to be involved on the lower level with people selling and buying.

It's best to get your drugs tested, or just stick to eating mushrooms and smoking herb. Stay safe.

Thats true but the reliable darkent vendors with hundreds of great reviews who have been in operation for long periods of time are about as safe a bet as you can possibly get when it comes to buying drugs manufactured illegally, short of knowing the chemist.

I'll take a reagent test that I see with my own eyes over a thousand positive reviews, any day of the week.

Thats true but the reliable darkent vendors with hundreds of great reviews who have been in operation for long periods of time are about as safe a bet as you can possibly get when it comes to buying drugs manufactured illegally, short of knowing the chemist.

I'll take a reagent test that I see with my own eyes over a thousand positive reviews, any day of the week.

I agree with both of you.

I still got ripped off buying a vial of liquid LSD off of a highly trusted and reputable darknet vendor.
Nobody I gave it too said it felt like LSD, and the time for the visuals to kick in was a lot longer than usual, ~3 hours opposed to one but with a total duration of 12 hours with a lot of physical stimulation.
TBH it reminded me of the report I heard from people having delayed onsets with AL-LAD.

There's plenty of real LSD and plenty of fake LSD, just like if you buy it in person.

Thanks for all of the replies. The reason I can't buy a testing kit online is because I don't have a card at the moment. Are there other ways to buy testing kits that don't require some sort of online credit card transaction? I'm assuming this isn't just something you can pick up at your local CVS or Walgreens… I've also heard that you can test lsd with a blacklight? Is this true? And if it is, would it damage the lsd at all?

Even a reagent test won't differentiate between LSD analogs and the real deal. To be 100% you'd have to energy control it (send it via mail to a lab). Personally I've never taken LSD that has been reagent or lab tested, and I get all of mine street level. Some places in the country you simply can't do this (lol Bonnaroo), someone will try and sell you bitter blotters. Around here it's never been bitter, but I've probably unknowingly taken analogs. At the top of the chain it probably all comes from the darkweb anyways.

EDIT: If you're looking for a trip buy some shrooms from a local/festival dealer. Fake or bad shrooms can be spotted from a mile away.

You can buy prepaid gift cards that act as debit cards easy from Walgreen's/cvs/Safeway/711/etc. Although you may have to register the card to your address, but that's not hard.

LSD glows under UV light, but so does some blotter paper, so that test isn't terribly reliable.

I still got ripped off buying a vial of liquid LSD off of a highly trusted and reputable darknet vendor.
Nobody I gave it too said it felt like LSD, and the time for the visuals to kick in was a lot longer than usual, ~3 hours opposed to one but with a total duration of 12 hours with a lot of physical stimulation.
TBH it reminded me of the report I heard from people having delayed onsets with AL-LAD.

I'm not saying it's 100% reliable, I am saying it's as reliable as you can when it comes to sourcing drugs manufactured illegally short of knowing the chemist or I guess buying off a trusted friend who has tested it on himself.

You say you got ripped off, well that can happen buying in person also. Even if you have a very reliable dealer in real life, I don't see that as being all that different from having a good relationship with a specific darknet vendor. Just because its darknet doesn't mean youre more likely to get ripped off than buying in person and I would argue less actually (in most cases) since you can read reviews and see which vendors have been consistently reliable.

According to my online lab testing app on my android phone, every dose of LSD available on the internet came back 100% 'legit'.
Sorry guys I couldn't help myself:p

Last edited:

But just to play devil's advocate, the biggest scams are exit scams. Be legit for months, even years, then retire with a huge scam. My real life connection I could return 99 hits if not satisfied. You can't do that online. Not all the real life deals happen at festivals with some shady hippie.

AL-LAD didn't take 3 hours to kick in for me and i found the duration less than with LSD. To get LSD level visuals you need to take about 300 mics of it too. Since its the same cost per microgram as 1p, but takes about three times as much for similar effects I have to question why someone would do that. Also AL-LAD feels very much like LSD, far closer than ETH-LAD which I would think would be more profitable as a fake acid rip off. IMO ETH-LAD is the one that doesn't feel at all like LSD. AL-LAD the differences are very subtle. And I trip heavily from 75 mics of ETH-LAD. I would say its like 3 or 4 times stronger than AL-LAD. It makes no sense to me to sell AL-LAD as LSD, it seems like the least likely candidate of the novel lysergamides.
Also you and your friends could just be wrong and it was LSD.

. At the top of the chain it probably all comes from the darkweb anyways.

The darknet is probably the bottom of the chain. I see the same prints my real life connection has but much more expensive. Those vendors are probably just regular festival level dealers. Some of those "respected vendors" are gouging the fuck out of people.
And to answer the OP hell no not all LSD sold online is real.

I have had great satisfaction with my only darknet purchase. 150ug Sacred Geometry tabs of Swiss Bliss acid...absolutely beautiful lsd..so clean and visual. After i tried them i bought more and stocked up. I dont think they are available anymore but i am glad i stumbled across them.

All legit LSD is legit :p how do you find out? Test it. That being said, yes the dark net LSD is probably *more likely* to be legit and *more likely* to be accurately dosed, but you can't just make a blanket claim that it's all perfect because it's just not. If you wanna know what you're taking you have to test it.

Status
Not open for further replies.