Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is a redose recommended?

flo568

Greenlighter
Hello,

I recently asked me if it would be recommended to redose MDMA on the long-term in relation to keeping the magic and neurotoxicity.
Most of the time it gives me like +1 hour peaking and the comedown is much slower and not that abrupt.
I started doing MDMA spring last year, usually I take 100mg as an inital dose and 100mg as a redose due to the fact that I have 200mg pills.
I'm always doing a break for like 1-3 months.
Now I got some crystals and i'm wondering if 120 + 60 mg or 130 + 70 mg would be a good idea, better rush to the initial dose and just a little bump to extend it.
Also I just got some Na-R-ALA so i'm definitely looking into making the experience safer for me.

What do you guys think?
What are your experiences?

Thanks.

Hi, I'm 70kg male and 120+80 is my favourite dose. A redose is not recommended generally but I found no negative effects of doing just one. Two increases the side effects and makes the next day a bit harsh on me.

Usually heavier first dose followed by 1/3 the dose is usually good. I've had great results with 90-100 mg follow by 35-45 mg and still ended up quite floored at 60 kg. High doses can be interesting, but I find 1.5 mg/kg followed by 0.5 mg/kg of something pure to be a good way to figure out the right dose for most.

Edit: Multiple or irresponsible redosing is usually advised against, but if you read the MDMA entry in pihkal the main person to discover MDMA, Sasha Shulgin, even suggests a redose.