L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is a massage a sexaul thing only

neoblazing

Bluelighter
Do you think a massage is only a sexual thing or is it possible to view another human being naked without it being sexual I personally think its only sexual if you make it sexual I love giving massages to see the relief and person de stress what are your thoughts?

In my experience and opinion, it's always at least a little sexual if it involves your significant other. That doesn't mean that it's always going to be a sexual experience though. For example, I would normally give my ex-girlfriend somewhat of a full body massage (kissing as well) before and after we had sex and yes of course they were sexual in nature. Other times I would give her a massage when she was tired, stressed, or whatever, and, although they weren't meant to be sexual, I would have at least mild sexual thoughts of course. Every once in a long while they would even lead to sex.

Bit of a strange and open ended question - I find massage can be both highly sexual to simply getting massaged (no sexual feelings etc).

If there is no chemistry - then regardless if there naked or not I would not find it sexual.

My hubby massaging me, fully clothed is way more sexual than somebody in a massage parlor.

anything can be sexual but if you have a job where you see people naked in a very non-sexual setting then i could easily see how people who do massage for a living can separate work and home life/sexual thoughts.

i would find it hard to massage a dude who was hot and not get a boner but over time i would get desensitised to the stimulus.

standard really

I was surprised in people reactions when I would give them massages I find regardless of how attractive they are I never get aroused though they seem to think it would that being said I massage my wife and seeing her reactions makes me so horny its not funny. I find a lot of people are not used to it and find that it somehow has sexual meaning to it even when you don't

Aye, I agree with Bearlove.. I love a good massage but consider them non-sexual by default unless arses/tits are involved, or there's obvious sexual chemistry at work.

(Plus whenever I get random shoulder massages in clubs, I usually consider that more of a spangled friendly gesture than anything sexual. Maybe I need to rethink that after reading this thread..)

If I'm David Beckham and my calf is tight then that's obviously going to be therapeutic not sexual.

If I'm me, in the privacy of my own home, on MDMA, then you'd have to be a bit thick to think that's not going to end in rampant sex.

Yeah, strange question.

I believe massages are of sexual nature as well.
Eye contact too.

I believe massages are of sexual nature as well.
Eye contact too.
They can be... but not always. When an OB GYN is sticking his fingers and speculum inside a woman - its NOT sexual. (If your boyfriend is doing it - then yes)

My wife and I will give each other massages almost every day, sometimes we ask - sometimes we just do. Rarely leads to sex... but it feels good, without pressure to have sex.

Sometimes she'll massage my balls, and it won't lead to sex but we both still enjoy that.