is a dxm trip scusseful if your butt runs away?

funniest thread ever

this was the funniest shit i'ver heard

genaro said:
I remember this dxm trip at a rave...I was walking (better say robo-walking lol ) and at some point my mind decided decided to go on the right. Yes this sound like an easy operation but definately it wasn't to be that simple. So I turned my chest on the right to go there, but my legs weren't ok with that and went to the left. So I suddenly found my body walking circle 8(...with legs and pelvis orientated to the left, and my chest orientated to the right so I was rotating to the left with the chest oriented as if I was turning right :| ... I had to describe 3 great circles in the left direction muttering "what the fuck is going on now" before I could finally convince my legs to turn on the right as it seemed to be the best option...I was grouchy about it like "grmmmbmbbmmmbl fuck grmmmbmbbmmmbl right I want, right I go grmmmbbblmmbl"
=D =D =D

right i want........right i go.............HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMG
ROLLING ON THE FUCKING GROUND AT THAT!!!

YEs indeed... I've never done DXM but will definately try now!

ExtremeODD said:
my butt is gone, my fingers are numb,my body is red cuz i scratch to see if i have skin, i drank a bottle of tussen max strength, i tinhk its working sorru if this is wrong section, it just feels like my arm is melting, but not painfuilly, its a nice warm feeling, with unfocused ness

After tripping on DXM about 30 times myself, I would consider that a success.

ooh i cannot sleep, for when i sleep i dream and those dreams i am awake and controlling them, its so weird, a twitch of my toe makes te elevator move, the nod of my head makes them die

you won't be able to sleep (comfortably) while still high on DXM simple because the walls and ceilings in your bedroom will twist and turn and form fascinating shapes and patterns. Also your dreams will become very vivid/lucid so much so that you believe them to be real.

The best remedy? Sit in a lotus position on your bed and stare at your walls and enjoy the ride down the rabbit hole :)

I remember this dxm trip at a rave...I was walking (better say robo-walking lol ) and at some point my mind decided decided to go on the right. Yes this sound like an easy operation but definately it wasn't to be that simple. So I turned my chest on the right to go there, but my legs weren't ok with that and went to the left. So I suddenly found my body walking circle 8(...with legs and pelvis orientated to the left, and my chest orientated to the right so I was rotating to the left with the chest oriented as if I was turning right :| ... I had to describe 3 great circles in the left direction muttering "what the fuck is going on now" before I could finally convince my legs to turn on the right as it seemed to be the best option...I was grouchy about it like "grmmmbmbbmmmbl fuck grmmmbmbbmmmbl right I want, right I go grmmmbbblmmbl"
=D =D =D

Laughing soooooooooooooooo fucking hard right now. BRILLIANT!!! =D

I once took a big bottle of delsym and a small bottle of robo down with sprite and jolly ranchers( it really and truly tasted good and I did not puke or get sick once) then I took out 20 gel caps with dxm as the only active ingredient. It got to the point where I was a little worried because I couldnt type on the computer or dial numbers on the phone successfully and yes I did try for a long time. I would lay on my bed which was moving like a roller coaster for about ten minutes trying to sober up by closing my eyes then go back and make another attempt at it. It was fun though. Now that I think about it I wanna do it again sometime soon.

=D =D =D

hahahahhahaaha holy shit man im on robo now and picturing that and i havent laughed so hard at something on the internet in a while. lmfaoo i love this post i wish i could make it my signature "wtf is going on" haha i love it!

This whole thred made me laugh soo fucking hard!!!!!!!! I have only done DXM twice in my life (both times i did 700 mgs)and its pretty damn fun but nothing I would say is magic about it.