• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is a CWE a fool-proof way to make percocet snortable?

euphoricrelief

Greenlighter
forgive me if this isn't the right topic forum. my doctor recently stopped all of my pain management drugs and I've been having to find alternative ways of pain relief. I only have one 10/325 Percocet right now and taking orally or chewing it isn't doing a thing, however in the past I've gotten relief from snorting roxies but I can't get my hands on any right now and am desperate. is doing a CWE a definite way of removing all or almost all the acetaminophen so I can snort this and not feel like I snorted gasoline then swallowed a lit match and also get majority relief from this since it's all I have, or would you suggest I do it another way ( I will not inject anything btw ).

The bioavailability of oxy is highest orally, although insufflating will provide a quicker onset that gives many people the impression of a stronger (albeit shorter) effect. To answer your question, yes, cold water extraction has worked for many people, but I'm not an expert at the process. In your situation I would eat some white grapefruit on a relatively empty stomach then take the med.

I agree orally with potentiation is where you'll get longer effects but if you (like me) prefer insufflation than trying to do a CWE on one pill is no small challenge. You would have to really watch the temperature because you would have such a small amount of water. Then I guess use an eye dropper/oral syringe in small amounts to get it up your nose. Personally one perc won't deviate your septum or burn a hole in your nose and if it were me I'd do it as is...but if the act doesn't turn you on then that's not the ROA for you maybe. Your other option is to split the pill and take some by mouth, snort the difference. That keeps you from overwhelming your nasal passage and can give some more lasting effects from hitting the higher BA ROA too.

with extraction, you will lose product, no matter what, and especially when you try to do it with such tiny amounts.

^Yes, CWE is certainly not fool-proof due to the inevitability of human error and the rudimentary methods used to perform the extraction itself. Even if the amounts are minute, you will lose some of the desired substance and probably retain some of the non-desired substances, be they caffeine, NSAID's or whatever else you are trying to filter out.

When I'm overseas and desperate I'll CWE grams of Codeine at a time from Caffeine/Acetaminophen combination products and no matter what, I will experience an uncomfortable amount of PNS stimulation, almost certainly due to residual caffeine. This is turn probably means I am taking in large amounts of Acetaminophen, which for HR purposes must be discouraged.

I will get ripped on by saying this, but i have ALWAYS snorted pain pills with tylonol without doing CWE. Yeah its bad for the liver but it takes too long i just want to get high. That's just how i feel honestly.

with extraction, you will lose product, no matter what, and especially when you try to do it with such tiny amounts.

Yeah, I would just swallow it as is. You don't really need to do a CWE unless the amount of acetaminophen you are taking is more than 3000 mg. Less than that in one day is basically safe unless you are having alcohol with it.

^Yes, CWE is certainly not fool-proof due to the inevitability of human error and the rudimentary methods used to perform the extraction itself. Even if the amounts are minute, you will lose some of the desired substance and probably retain some of the non-desired substances, be they caffeine, NSAID's or whatever else you are trying to filter out.

When I'm overseas and desperate I'll CWE grams of Codeine at a time from Caffeine/Acetaminophen combination products and no matter what, I will experience an uncomfortable amount of PNS stimulation, almost certainly due to residual caffeine. This is turn probably means I am taking in large amounts of Acetaminophen, which for HR purposes must be discouraged.
no wonder that you get a caffeine rush, because it is very water soluble.... ;)

Feeling stupid for not knowing that... :? Although, I've only ever done maybe 10 of these in my lifetime, I'm obviously no expert.

Feeling stupid for not knowing that... :? Although, I've only ever done maybe 10 of these in my lifetime, I'm obviously no expert.

Hey Your inbox is full. Clean it is please-have already typed reply, cannot send it

-Lorne

Well yeah... caffeine is water soluble so you would be getting close to 100% off the caffeine. Trust me, I have tried all kinds of methods to get the caffeine out of those tablets..... nothing works.

The bioavailability of oxy is highest orally, although insufflating will provide a quicker onset that gives many people the impression of a stronger (albeit shorter) effect. To answer your question, yes, cold water extraction has worked for many people, but I'm not an expert at the process. In your situation I would eat some white grapefruit on a relatively empty stomach then take the med.

No, BA% by mouth is about the same as intranasal; one interesting study crushed OxyContin(the old school OC) and BA% was 70-80% when snorted, closer to 50% P.O.

And nasal Oxycodone peaked in ~15 minutes, vs 1-2hours for oxy po

Multiple studies confirm Oxycodone BA% at ~50%, of course it varies, however a single study stating 87% BA that was flouted by the drug companies(and the study involved only 5 subjects) vs 3 or 4 that place it at, or around, 50% on average (maybe a tab higher in some though lower than 70%) outweighs that

Snorting OxyContin 40?s and another strength, with ~75 BA% is interesting

Though no you cannot snort Percocet or any generic equivalent

Sorry, and besides, 10mg would be utterly pointless, maybe try inhibitors, though hopefully things work out