• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

is .5 weed enough to get high on firecracker.

ch777

Greenlighter
Is 5. Weed enough to get high on firecrackers. I made firecrackers before But I put too much weed and had a intense high and I throw up. Trying to split a gram to make 2 firecracker for me and my friend.

Idk I made some firecrackers last week with 1.5g of some WiFi OG. Didnt get high at all. Ive never been able to get high off firecrackers. Everytime my friends or someone I know has made firecrackers and got ripped its been primo bud and only about .5g per cracker.

It could get you high but probably not very high, I've been messing around with firecrackers a lot the last couple of weeks and generally I find anything much under a gram isn't worth it, it's probably better to just smoke that half gram; even eating a whole gram is a little underwhelming. But then you read about some people getting extremely ripped off .3 in a firecracker so idk it's up to you if you're willing to risk wasting it.

Firecrackers are the most unreliable edible. I've wasted a ton of weed making them. There's a lot of better options.

The firecrackers I used to make contained 1 gram of no name headies each and they were stupidly strong. I would be couch-locked for the night and the mrs didn't enjoy them because she would pass the fuck out every time. I would question whether or not you guys are making them right but it seems like it would be pretty hard to mess up.

The firecrackers I used to make contained 1 gram of no name headies each and they were stupidly strong. I would be couch-locked for the night and the mrs didn't enjoy them because she would pass the fuck out every time. I would question whether or not you guys are making them right but it seems like it would be pretty hard to mess up.

They seem to effect people differently, I gave my friend one with a little over a half gram and he was saying it was the most stoned he'd ever been and he actually started having a really bad time, and he's a daily smoker. But yesterday I ate one with 2 grams and didn't even get that high, I'm just going to make some proper cannaoil next time I do edibles.

I think it's just luck. I've followed the same recipe with a thermometer and everything and gotten vastly different results with firecrackers. What's your technique, OH ROXIanne?

^It's been a couple years but I think it was a thick layer of PB on each cracker with .5 gram of finely ground bud sprinkled on both. Wrap it up in foil and cook at 325 for ~20 minutes.

Hi it's a baby, this is completely unrelated to this thread, but I wanted to thank you for your old post on psychadelic induced psychosis. I am currently going through exactly what you described and if I hadn't of read that I don't know what woul have become of my recovery. You're a saint man, a SAINT!