• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is 29 old to experimenting with drugs?

No, just use sparingly...be careful with stims, if you do opiates stick with the weak ones and never do the needle...

Is 29 old to experimenting with drugs??? Mate I think you need to treasure every last braincell from what I can see

It depends upon various factors like which drugs, where you're at in your life like if you have a stable job/family, how your life is going, if you have met personal goals, etc. if you have an addictive personality or risk factors for addiction, and you did post about how you did all of the drugs on your "bucket list" of drugs already...so why use even more, or why continue to use them?

I would say yes it is. What is missing from your life as it stands that makes you want to experiment with taking things that could potentially throw a big fucking spanner in the workings of your head? As someone else said, if you've got a good straight life going for you then don't chance it.. it's alright if you're a teen and fuck things up, you still have time to bring it back around.. but at 30.. you've worked to get yourself where you are, you don't want to have to rebuild again after crashing.

If you're looking to experience new things in your mind go the meditation route, much safer and you only go as far as you can handle. Besides, a few funky colours and shit just aren't worth the headache in the long run. The "revelations" you can get from them you can just as easily get from self-work.

Your mind is perhaps the most valuable and sacred thing you have. If you spent some time around those who've used a lot of substances, or alcohol, you'll see why you should place value on your mind.

This is also true. I'm 31 and I'm pretty much done with drugs and stopped using them all at 29 including alcohol which I just drank in low/moderate amounts then, and I was not into smoking cannabis/hash, tripping on acid or mushrooms, or taking low doses of pharmaceutical amphetamines and opiates nearly as much as I was as a late teenager or in my early 20s.

Last edited: