• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Is 24 inches of san pedro too much for a first timer?

Hopefully Lost

Greenlighter
Hello!

I plan on taking 24 inches of san pedro tomorrow from fairly thin cuttings (about 2.5 inches in diameter). I am moderately experienced with psychedelics. I have heard time and again that 12 inches is often underwhelming and I am looking for an immersive experience.

I have allergy tested doing an alcohol extract with about two inches of cactus and did not notice any ill effects. I have also not ever had any adverse reactions to MDMA or 2CB. Is it safe to just jump into the experience like this? My main concern is I am unsure of how potent the cactus are. They were cultivated in California if that lends any help. I am making a tea which I know reduces potency a bit. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Hopefully Lost, I'd like to welcome you to the forums! I see that you're new and we are always happy to have fresh people in our ranks. We hope that you become a positive, contributing member of our little commune. For starters, we actually have a sub-forum that is entirely dedicated to Psychedelic drugs, so for that reason, I'm going to move your thread over there, where hopefully you will be able to get some better answers!

Basic Drug Discussion -> Psychedelic Drugs

That could be too much. Years ago I had a friend that had a greenhouse and grew Trichocereus Pachanoi. He had to close down the greenhouse and move but cut of a lot of flesh and dried them. Like cactus chips. 20 grams was a full blown trip. Not sure about eating the cactus as it is. I would go with less and be underwhelmed. 12 inches? Too much is still gentle but wow it lasts 12-14 hours. It is hard to say, some San Pedro are week and others strong. If you do the whole 24 please come back and give us a review.

I love Mescaline. One trip I was listening to China Cat - I know you Rider. I was standing at my back door with my eyes closed and sun shining. Then Bob Weir sings "the suns gonna shine in my back door someday" While I was standing at the back door with the sun in my face. :D Get it?? So simple but so magical! Mescaline can make a lot of moments seem like magic. Really healing.