• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

is 220 mg too much for me?

balduran234

Greenlighter
I weight 53 kg and have only 220 mg pills. Last time i took half and IT was very week experience , and ive done Molly only 3rd time. What can happen if i take whole pill ?

Last edited:
220 is too much for anyone, regardless of weight. Its a massive dose. If your "220mg" pill was weak at half, add another quarter, cause i doubt they are actually 220.

220 is too much for anyone, regardless of weight. Its a massive dose. If your "220mg" pill was weak at half, add another quarter, cause i doubt they are actually 220.
220mg isn't too much for everyone. If you weigh a lot it could be a normal dose. However you'd have to weigh about double the OP's weight for such a dose. OP if you say you took 220mg and the experience was weak, you either have a monstrous tolerance, you are on medication that's blocking the effects or most likely your pills don't contain 220mg at all. With your weight, 120mg should be more than enough if it's pure stuff. Get a testkit

A lot of factors will go into that dose. Your weight, tolerance, and a few other physical factors. But I disagree saying 220mg is too much for everyone. I've taken almost 300mg once and it was awesome. I did about 100mg the two days before that. DONT BINGE EVER its so ill advised

I have my pills from deepweb from legit vendor. I tested it and i saw reviews and laboratory tests on reddit. They should have 200-220 mg mdma. I can overdose on this dose? I wanted this time use this to sit at home , listen music and thinking about my life and sad stuff from past.

I have my pills from deepweb from legit vendor. I tested it and i saw reviews and laboratory tests on reddit. They should have 200-220 mg mdma. I can overdose on this dose? I wanted this time use this to sit at home , listen music and thinking about my life and sad stuff from past.
It could be too intense yes. Dangerous, probably not but it's a way too high dose if you don't have a lot of experience, weight and/or tolerance

You are not on any prescription medication?

It could be too intense yes. Dangerous, probably not but it's a way too high dose if you don't have a lot of experience, weight and/or tolerance

You are not on any prescription medication?
Right now im only on piracetam to improve roll and reduce comedown , maybe thats the problem. My 3rd roll was on piracetam and was very dull and my 2nd with lower dose was stronger. On piracetam itself i feel better than on mdma. I think its weird.

I had almost the same experience with a 220mg pill. I took half and it was very weak. I took a full pill the next night and that was more intense, but still not what I had expected. Although I dont know if tolerance affected it from being even more intense.
Note: I weigh double your weight

I stand by my statement. 220 will have you forgetting everything and it wont be necessarily enjoyable. 120 will have you remembering everything, and i argue its more intense at a does that doesn't floor you. Ive gone through it all and im here to help.