• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is 20 co codomal everyday safe

Jebulta

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi i know you can only take them 4 at a time but due to not feeling intesity just after a few trips i upped the dose to ten 30/500 but even that wouldnt get me where i want or feel like i should be but now im worried if its safe because i not feeling hundred percent

300mg of codeince is the equivalent to taking 30mg oxycodone, so it's still a fairly small dose. I wouldn't worry too much about OD at this point.

This is not safe at all... Co-codamol preparations of 30/500mg contain 30mg codeine and 500mg paracetamol.

10g of paracetamol in a day can cause liver failure and even death. The FDA in the USA finally lowered the maximum daily dosage of paracetamol (acetaminophen, APAP; marketed as Tylenol) from 4000mg a day in 1000mg doses to 2600mg a day in 650mg doses, but it's not recommended to take that much paracetamol for any extended periods of time. Other than elevated liver enzymes, it can cause serious tinnitus and other long-lasting side effects even at normal dosages. They even went so far as to limit single-dose preparations of opioid analgesics to having no more than 325mg of APAP, and it was about time considering how many people like you just pop a bunch of weak opiate pills and don't realize the damage they are doing to their livers and auditory nerves.

Either seriously look into doing cold water extractions (CWE) to remove as much of the paracetamol as possible, or face the consequences. If you are feeling ill, get yourself to the emergency room ASAP, they can administer some NAC to hopefully help mitigate some of the effects of a paracetamol overdose.

as Ergic has already said, that amount of codeine is perfectly safe, but where you to ingest all the paracetamol your organs would begin to shut down; paracetamol OD is one of the most painful and drawn-out ways to die.

learn a CWE, it takes like 10 minutes.,

It's not the codeine you should worry about, it's the paracetamol. Today you might be fine, and maybe tomorrow and next week, but soon it will be the straw that breaks the camels back and you will be begging to god that someone dies so you can have a liver transplant. Stop now, trust me.

This is pretty unsafe. What you're saying OP is that you're consuming up to 5 grams of APAP in a single sitting and still not reaching the desired level of effects. You are doing serious harm to your liver by introducing such a powerful insult. Read up on how to perform a cold water extraction. It's simple, easy and relatively fast. If done correctly, you will end up with relatively pure Codeine without the stuff you don't want.

Everyday you risk death. Your basically putting a bullet in a revolver and spinning the chamber and playing a game of russian roulette everyday. There are tons of overdramatic misinformation about the dangers of drug use. But this is fact it can and is likely to kill you or require a new liver.