• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

is 100mg adderall spread throughout the day bad? I already took it, but lol overthinking causing anxiety..PLEASE ANSWER ASAP

justneedtoaskaquestion

Greenlighter
I got a helluva tolerance, 40mg tevas barley feel, I'm going to take a drug holiday.. but with a tolerance (i've taken stims since 5 years old for adhd) and currently for a year with a week break in between) I know it's high but its not really fatal is it? I checked my heart rate its at 90-100 mg but I'ma nervous individual.

I took 40 mg at like 8 am, then 30 about 2-3 hours after wards, and I just took 30mg, I don't plan to take anymore, and its time for a break, I got clonazepam if shit gets crazy to calm me down. So generally if ld50 is 96.8/kg and I'm 80, I should be good (overthinker here) I just need someone to say I'll be fine, Going to check mail.. hopefully someone will answer soon. I've took this dose before. but only once. But I kinda feel tired... which is weird. I had a 9 gram dose of kratom too, as I'm weaning off that... and oxy. So I know TMI, but just wanted to get some insight... currently drinking almond milk to not destroy the pill, as I just drank grapefruit juice and totally ruined what I had going on before haha...

so 100mg over 7-8 hours not at once, I should be good this one time?

and if I just took the dose, when would you wait to take clonazepam if you got to feeling bad? That's all they would do at hospital anyways. I got charcoal if need be too lol. Plus I think Ima take 600mg of gabapentin with this. But i'll start at 300mg first and give it an hour... seeing how I feel as it gives a good boost to adderall..

I’ve taken up to 300 mg in a day. You’ll survive.

Is it good for you? Absolutely not. But it won’t cause permanent damage or kill you. Just don’t make a habit of it

I got a helluva tolerance, 40mg tevas barley feel, I'm going to take a drug holiday.. but with a tolerance (i've taken stims since 5 years old for adhd) and currently for a year with a week break in between) I know it's high but its not really fatal is it? I checked my heart rate its at 90-100 mg but I'ma nervous individual.

I took 40 mg at like 8 am, then 30 about 2-3 hours after wards, and I just took 30mg, I don't plan to take anymore, and its time for a break, I got clonazepam if shit gets crazy to calm me down. So generally if ld50 is 96.8/kg and I'm 80, I should be good (overthinker here) I just need someone to say I'll be fine, Going to check mail.. hopefully someone will answer soon. I've took this dose before. but only once. But I kinda feel tired... which is weird. I had a 9 gram dose of kratom too, as I'm weaning off that... and oxy. So I know TMI, but just wanted to get some insight... currently drinking almond milk to not destroy the pill, as I just drank grapefruit juice and totally ruined what I had going on before haha...

so 100mg over 7-8 hours not at once, I should be good this one time?

and if I just took the dose, when would you wait to take clonazepam if you got to feeling bad? That's all they would do at hospital anyways. I got charcoal if need be too lol. Plus I think Ima take 600mg of gabapentin with this. But i'll start at 300mg first and give it an hour... seeing how I feel as it gives a good boost to adderall..
U will be alright take some gabs/ kpins ull be straight, get some time , at least ur coherent
And know what going on some ppl type jiberish
I've done that to jdjdbdkjzjnb good luck just🤘🗝️

A friend got the ridiculous prescription of 150mg dexamphetamine and used up to 250. It took a toll on her organs after months or years of use but as has been said a single use, with preexisting tolerance, won't hurt you too much.

That is a lot but not enough to cause any damage beyond a moderate comedown the next day. Hope you ended up being okay.