• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Iranian man sentenced to hang again

Spokesperson for Iran Human Rights Mahmood Amiry-Moghaddam has called on the international community to voice its outrage over the father having to meet his fate for a second time. "Mr. Alireza M. has once been through the torture and dehumanizing process of being executed and the world must not let it happen again," he said.

Nothing will happen until the Iranian people revolt. It happened in Egypt and in Tunisia. How can it be brought about in Iran?

He surely made a typo, I very much doubt anyone thinks we live under sharia law in the UK.

As for this it shows how crazy their system actually is when they're nursing the guy back to health while simultaneously planning to hang him again. Surely might aswell have just finnished the job there and then.

I am against the death penalty, but if you are going to do it why not just knock them out like before an operation, and then overdose them with whatever you used to knock them out with?

As previously stated, it is hard to say without seeing in his head, but there is a very good chance he will never recover enough to be executed. The article states he is thought to be in a coma, so I guess his pardoning is simply a way for the Iranians to save face.

Droppers trolls about 95% of the time. That statistic has been verified by the heartland institute.

^ no but if that's what it takes to destroy Iran and Saudi Arabia, start with Israel and make it a satellite state.

Zing.

My point : the Middle East is the Earth's parking lot; mankind itself is obsolete.

We plant carcasses in the Middle East because theism will be the end of us all and blame rabbit-rate Egyptian reproduces. We are all a bit Egyptian I am sure.

If no one is leaving SS Earth alive we might as well call it the Titanic (this is what came of Noah's Ark)

Comas seem real comfortable compared to waking reality. I'll take a medically induced Midazolam + fentanyl coma any day.

Ahmadinejad was more photogenic. Here's the cover of his third studio album (forgot the name of his band):

iran-nuclear-program.jpg

I just think that execution as a concept is trippy as fuck...don't really know what to make of it, except it's clearly corrupt.

Jesus America...even the Bible states murder is against God's will...and still, huh?

And obviously I'm not trying to reference the Bible here as part of my argument, I'm just saying that it's odd how most of these Death Penalty-endorsers would probably be just as quick to say that the Bible has to be read literally...not all of it, apparently.

Execution as capital punishment is about as simple as retribution gets, but that doesn't mean we should allow it to happen. As I've seen in other posts on this thread, obviously, all of this shit is being run by the puppeteers pulling on the strings in the government and the courts. They'll pay for it, if not in this lifetime, then in the next, and if not in that one, just wait for it, it'll come....

^the Biblical Hebrews were not allowed to commit murder as individuals, but killing certainly wasn't taboo as a state.

Thus says the LORD of hosts, 'I will punish the Amalekites for what they did in opposing the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt. Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God. (Deutoronomy 20:16-18)

Capital punishment is also all over the Old Testament.

Genesis 17
Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant."

Nuff said IMO.. It just doesn't make any sense to me that god would be in favor of genital mutilation.. "God" must be in favor of slavery as well cause you better cut the units of your slaves too.. I belive in "God" or at least some higher purpose that guides or created life but I think most of religion is utter nonsense created by humans. If "God" wanted our cocks like that It would have made them that way. So I love "God" whatever it may be, but really for the most part religion is absolute insanity and if there is a devil he is the one that created them. Religion was how people were controlled before governments came along. So I dont give a rats ass what this book says about capital punishment or anything else. Same as it ever was.