• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids IR o ER - how to know?

lecroute

Bluelighter
Hi.
There is a website to help identify pills when one doesn't know exactly what it is (drugs.com).
It doesn't give information about release time of a certain pill, though.
Search for "oxicodone IR" on that site doesn't give me information about how they might look.
Search for the same using a search engine gives me lots of pictures, sometimes of something completely different, so I get confused.
So how can I know if blue M-30 ist IR or ER?

Hi.
There is a website to help identify pills when one doesn't know exactly what it is (drugs.com).
It doesn't give information about release time of a certain pill, though.
Search for "oxicodone IR" on that site doesn't give me information about how they might look.
Search for the same using a search engine gives me lots of pictures, sometimes of something completely different, so I get confused.
So how can I know if blue M-30 ist IR or ER?
Pill identifying websites do indeed say if they are IR or XR. It may be in the comment section of the picture you are looking up or it may just say extended release in small print after it gives you the ingredients and stuff.

If you use pillidentifier.com or you use web.md.com both sites will tell you if it is XR or IR

If you are finding blue M30 oxy's ( real ones ) I'd be surprised. They are probaly the fent/tranq presses coming out of Mexico that everyone is smoking nowadays and bending over at the waist with their head almost touching the ground. If you are copping from a friends script bottle you're golden. If you are copping on the street you are more than likely getting a press.

Stay safe out there man. Real pharms may still be out there but whoever is lucky enough to still be getting a script know they have the golden goose and will way overcharge you for them as well.

100% correct^^^

Do not be a fool and make the mistake of thinking you will be OK to try it if you are not absolutely positive that it's coming from an actual pharmacy.

Most people do not make it, and others are lucky to be narcanned back to life.

GET A FENTANYL TEST STRIP

The next thing I'm going to share please do not try it's just not worth it, trash them or something and use something you know is legit...

I have noticed with M30 presses that they are either way too damn dark of a blue or way too light of a blue. I also snort my oxy so I can most of the time tell by how it crushes, the presses will either crumble way too easily or be almost waxy and hard to cut into fine powder--this was from when I dabbled with fentanyl intentionally and just a quarter of one of those pills would black me out and wake up an hour later scared shitless.