View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ip-lsd+ bk-2cb

varimix

Bluelighter
Looking for people who have combined these. Only have one person who did but wasn't very clear on effects mainly that it makes them both last longer than they would.

I'm thinking 250-300 BK and 100IP LSD. I'll only have 1 tab of IP.

BK at 250 wasn't too bad so I may go up.

If you have combined this please share your doses, timing, ROA and experience of Trip. Anything taken from it. Introspection? Spiritual EXperience? Etc.. Thank You.

I'll also have some Ephinidine as a sample but thats probably getting carried away throwing that in there when I havn't taken it before but it could soften the landing to the trip. I'll have benzo's but would rather not Fog my brain with them If I can avoid it.

Would .25 Clonazolam be enough to sleep after a trip without causing too much foggyness?

Im combining AL-LAD and BK-2C-B wednesday.

Im going with 120mg BK and 300ug AL-LAD most likely.

I plan on taking a xanax bar if shit gets bad.

You are aware that there has been an incident of cardiac arrest while under the influence of BK-2CB? Just wanted to throw that out there before you start combining all willl nilly, ya know, harm reduction.

I took Bk 2cb and IP lsd and was fine. 350mgs BK 100ug IP....IT was the lonest trip ever. THen In the end I mided ephininde in it and woah that was interesting...Something happend to my diphinine too....I didn't get holed but must of done 300mg of both.....Ephinine IV wan'st that great and felt bad for veins...NExt time I take oral and be patiens. NO more neeedles for me.

Crtituque my irresponsibility pleaSe.... My trip lsted 25 hours and I got lost \going to my psychiastrt appointment. Turns out it go canceld so I may run out of Gabapentin...... Amywawy I met some nice people and some caring people that asked if I was ok... Tripping nuts and dissosotated while going to see a psych.... I thought the trip would be done by then but nope...... IT was a rough walk because IT was so humid and I Had no water and had a vaporizer filled with 3 fpm.... It was wreckless to the say the least but I must say in a home siiting its safe just don't go too high on the diphininde and avoid IV.