• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Invisible buger in the back of my nose after snorting meth?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
I remember that would happen to me about a year ago

I remember putting in my while index finger into my nose as far as I could trying to fish it out

XDD

any tips or hacks just in case it happens to me in the future

How does one get that "buger" out their nose

Or it not even being a buger at all, anyone?

Change up your ROA. If you plug it you might be less inclined to go jabbing after it with your index finger. Or maybe not....

Booger 👃

You could always try a flush awhile after snorting, like with some water or saline.

Change up your ROA. If you plug it you might be less inclined to go jabbing after it with your index finger. Or maybe not....
thanks

ill try that, but maybe not, because i dont like needles, and when i smoke meth, it gets me way too high, to the point where i gotta exit my house, and go on some sort of adventure

Plugging means squirting it up your ass with just a syringe (no needle). Gives you a fast rush almost like IV without the risks. You’ll be off an adventures in no time!

Could be a fungal buger, fungal can cause almost irremovable dried clumps in a persons nostril. Picking at this a clot or whatever while still high may present further problems.

Have you tried oral. One of the safest prolongable route of administration and taking your taste, maybe the most enjoyable.