• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Invega sustenna

Haithamhhh8

Greenlighter
Hello everyone
I took total of 4 invega sustenna injections last one was 11 month back
I still suffer from sexual dysfunction including impotence, penile shrinkage and numbness , less semen volume

Has anyone suffered from these and recovered ?

Hello everyone
I took total of 4 invega sustenna injections last one was 11 month back
I still suffer from sexual dysfunction including impotence, penile shrinkage and numbness , less semen volume

Has anyone suffered from these and recovered ?
Can we do video chat. I have good news for anyone(according to them)who has taken antipsychotics and especially invega sustenna

Hey did you recover your penis? I took 4 injections and been off for a month now

I had penis problems with risperidone. I believe paliperidone (Invega) is a metabolite of risperidone? My penis recovered after I stopped taking it.

There's a megathread about invega, look up for invega stuff there. This goes for everyone in this thread too.
thank you, I watched everything. the healings are random. I wonder if I have to do sports to be able to eliminate this poison

thank you, I watched everything. the healings are random. I wonder if I have to do sports to be able to eliminate this poison
If you feel like you can do sports sure cause most people feel like sleeping all day, have no energy or that they got their souls ripped off from em. anyway, if u feel like you can do sports go ahead. It will get your body going and perhaps help recover faster.

If you feel like you can do sports sure cause most people feel like sleeping all day, have no energy or that they got their souls ripped off from em. anyway, if u feel like you can do sports go ahead. It will get your body going and perhaps help recover faster.
I can hardly walk lol

where do you have it? me 2 months and a half and it's shit.
I've never had that shit put on me, I'd rather die but I had a friend who got 2 shots and took like 4 months for it to stop.

4 months? it's very fast! why are you here then? this poison is shit