• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Invega made me so restarded idk what to do

Ab33

Bluelighter
Hey,

As I might have recovered from the ap's I had to take during my hospital stay (very unnecessary). I was prescribed some Ritalin 10mg during the "withdrawal" phase. I know what you might read now might sound very stupid or irrational. I think probably due the anhedonia,reduction in intelligence,inituation,desperation,lack of dopamine, not knowing something else, did I cope with taking 3x of Them. My writing now might seem not readable,etc bcs I cant fking catch a breath and experience palpitations so no time to come back and correct what I wrote. Holy fuck everytime did I Just took these polls and experience chest pagina,heart palpitations,headaches,pale skin,insomnia,robot personality. Its been for that for 1.5 years. I also have been only restless on them. I wonder how I didn't end up having a heart attack yet (you'd swear to already drop dead after all these years, yet I'm still alive).

I know my topics/posts might not seem understanble but I Just cope with Ritalin die the anhedonia I felt from ap's while Just neglexting my body. Aaahhrrg I would like to correct my text and make it sound readable but the lack of ozygen in my heart make it difficult to relax. Luckily the Ritalin is wearing off.

Holy fuck 2 years being home (doing nothing) while being 21 years in a few months

Hey friend, we have a thread which is quite active about this topic, you'll get more support and answers there:

Hey,

As I might have recovered from the ap's I had to take during my hospital stay (very unnecessary). I was prescribed some Ritalin 10mg during the "withdrawal" phase. I know what you might read now might sound very stupid or irrational. I think probably due the anhedonia,reduction in intelligence,inituation,desperation,lack of dopamine, not knowing something else, did I cope with taking 3x of Them. My writing now might seem not readable,etc bcs I cant fking catch a breath and experience palpitations so no time to come back and correct what I wrote. Holy fuck everytime did I Just took these polls and experience chest pagina,heart palpitations,headaches,pale skin,insomnia,robot personality. Its been for that for 1.5 years. I also have been only restless on them. I wonder how I didn't end up having a heart attack yet (you'd swear to already drop dead after all these years, yet I'm still alive).

I know my topics/posts might not seem understanble but I Just cope with Ritalin die the anhedonia I felt from ap's while Just neglexting my body. Aaahhrrg I would like to correct my text and make it sound readable but the lack of ozygen in my heart make it difficult to relax. Luckily the Ritalin is wearing off.

Holy fuck 2 years being home (doing nothing) while being 21 years in a few months
I know you're a regular poster in the invega thread in the mental health forum. Are you not getting any answers or comments in there?

If the ritalin helped you, why not get a script and continue on it or lisdexamphetamine? Amphetamines tend to be lighter on the heart than MPH.

You could read up about nootropics, these are chemicals which should improve cognition and emotions. Or give memantine a try, it's a D2 agonist (thus having the opposite activity of most APs) and NMDA antagonist, yeah I know this sounds like psychosis in a pill but it isn't. Was even trialed as an add-on for people with schizophrenia, and it was well tolerated. Tells me the whole D2=psychosis stuff is flawed. I truly hate antipsychotics, had to try my share of them and NONE did help me the slightest, and most felt pretty unhealthy. Somehow Invega (did you get shots or pills btw?) seems to be one of the worse offenders, given the threads we have about. I know there are some people for whom being on an AP is the less worse choice but it's really time that big pharm comes up with something better.