Mental Health invega dual medications

apsucks

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi

Invega fucks up dopamine pathways mainly as a blocker in the same way anti histamines block H receptors.

Ablify and rexulti are dopamine agonist this should mean that they should combat some of the symptoms caused by invega. Does anyone got experience switching to ablify and rexulti from invega.

Most people report rexulti as side effect free

Do you know other dopamine agonist which combat symptoms caused by invega (meds or natural products like L-dopa or kratom)

How do you get prescribed bromocriptine what is the best thing to say or do?

I used Aripiprazole to weaken the effects of Invega just few weeks ago, it helped alot with the symptoms/side effects of Invega, but I can't recommend being on two different Antipsychotics at the same time

Hi

Invega fucks up dopamine pathways mainly as a blocker in the same way anti histamines block H receptors.

Ablify and rexulti are dopamine agonist this should mean that they should combat some of the symptoms caused by invega. Does anyone got experience switching to ablify and rexulti from invega.

Do you know other dopamine agonist which combat symptoms caused by invega (meds or natural products like L-dopa or kratom)
**Do not post unhelpful and invalidating comments to people who are suffering side effects of psychiatric medications - n3o**

Last edited by a moderator:
**Do not post unhelpful and invalidating comments to people who are suffering side effects of psychiatric medications - n3o**
I'm really sorry for you guys for this disgusting corrupt thing for them to do is not caring about anyone but themselves (the system).please don't take invega because you have the right to refuse if you want to, the government makes it a big deal if someone just rapes someone for like one day. OMG I can't believe this wrong and pure evil thing some of the mental health treatment (not all) that they force invega injections which raping someone(for example,it could be any examples you can thing of) is nothing compared to invega sustenna because that lasts for a life time of no meaningful purpose enjoyment fun pleasure.
Well guess what I have good news for people who have been taking invega sustenna.

It's been almost 10 years I've been on antipsychotics most of the time. I think I can find a way for myself(only) to take invega sustenna or even clozapine and do otherworldly meditations(spiritual) that is not from this world (I know what I'm saying doesn't make sense at all but hear me out please and do not at all think you can have invincibility pleasure and fun with invega, because that is only only for me and I suggest all of you to stay from antipsychotics because it will ruin your life no matter what. But for me only I will find a way that I take antipsychotics (even clozapine) and do spiritual meditation that has nothing to do with neurotransmitters like dopamine,serotonin,neuroadreline,oxytocin,and many many other neurotransmitters that the drugs didn't mention )

I will and must find a way only for myself to activate the unknown (invisible invincibility that has nothing to do with the flesh through taking antipsychotics. That can be done with some sort of spiritual meditation that only I can master it. So you guys should avoid this drug and must refuse to take it and tell them I am not living my life at all. Don't let some treatment system take advantage of you

I used Aripiprazole to weaken the effects of Invega just few weeks ago, it helped alot with the symptoms/side effects of Invega, but I can't recommend being on two different Antipsychotics at the same ti
Hi

I am very sorry for some of the doctor's being selfish and forceful against your will to inject something that makes your life no meaning/purpose

I've meant I'm sorry for the people who was forced to take antipsychotics. The doctors who done this should be put into jail and be injected with invega sustenna

Friends’ medication has been reduced from 150ml to 75ml mthly injection & just wondering if taking oral meds would make a significant difference? Still lacking feeling emotions, no motivation, memory loss, lost appetite & insomnia! Also, if/when you stop taking it altogether will this all go away considering the half-life of the drug etc. Please send hope ~ is there a light @ the end of this tunnel…